• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Share your camp fanart/creations!

Been making some discord emojis for my teammates and I've been having a lot of fun with them! I really don't have any experience with making art specifically for discord emojis so it's been cool to figure out what does and doesn't work. These have been pretty quick too which has been refreshing from my usual art. 😄

ISC_Love_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_cry_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_hug_emoji_alt_copy.PNG
Excuse me?? These are gorgeous 😭💜

Sorry for all the notifs, you're just really talented and I love your art! 🌊✨🐳✨🌊

View attachment 504501
Here's the fullsize of my potential team discord emoji that I've now repurposed for my signature.
Omg no need to apologize! I’m very happy to hear that 🥺💕

Also it was getting lonely in here LOL thank you for sharing your emoji omg??? I love that shrug so much and the fact that Sasha looks kind of lost and sad is everything 😂
Re-purposing it ti a signature is so smart too. Love that for u tbh.

I had posted this in the bunny thread, but i'll post it here too. I was practicing colors, so I did a quick sketch of the space whale and his friends.​

View attachment 504502
Omg stop I’m so weak for interactions and this absolutely melts my heart. 🥺💖 I love the asteroid vibing in the sky and the alien plush sitting on the space whales head haha. And of course the moon bunny catching a ride from the water the space whale is blowing?? So precious 😭

Time to unload a bunch of the space narwhal emotes I've made this past week. 🤣

This one was the OG girlie, the one who started it all. She was the one I entered for my discord emoji submission! Still one of my favs. 💜
ISC_wow_discord_emoji_copy.PNG

Then in order we have: whale pout, whale stare, whale superjoy, whale KEK, and whale BONK
ISC_Pout_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_stare_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_super_joy_emoji_2_copy.PNG
ISC_kek_discord_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_bonk_5_emoji_copy.PNG

If anyone has discord and wants to use these, I have a space whale emoji server that's open to anyone! Not trying to gate-keep these beans and it's brought me so much joy seeing the positive response from my teammates and friends. 😭 Been on a roll with pumping these out lately and I have more in the works. 👀

This one was the OG girlie, the one who started it all. She was the one I entered for my discord emoji submission! Still one of my favs. 💜

Then in order we have: whale pout, whale stare, whale superjoy, whale KEK, and whale BONK
ISC_Pout_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_stare_emoji_copy.PNG

If anyone has discord and wants to use these, I have a space whale emoji server that's open to anyone! Not trying to gate-keep these beans and it's brought me so much joy seeing the positive response from my teammates and friends. 😭 Been on a roll with pumping these out lately and I have more in the works. 👀
I loved these so much … I blush to admit that I did not know that KEK means the same as LOL
That one is my favourite (even though it’s not a Moon Bunnies thing) 🤫

ISC_Pout_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_stare_emoji_copy.PNG

These are all so good!
KEK is my favorite too, there's something so funny about that mouth being a more realistic whale mouth shape.
Looks like it's laughing at you with that generic dolphin sound.

ISC_Pout_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_stare_emoji_copy.PNG

These remind me of the stickers you can add on Messanger, so cute and colorful!!

ISC_Pout_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_stare_emoji_copy.PNG

Ahhh these are all such stunning emotes 🥺 They're so cute and expressive!! The first one, whale stare, and whale BONK are my personal favorites of this bunch 💜🐋

For those who aren't in the TBT Discord/haven't seen it yet, I submitted this Bongo Bun design for the Moon Bunnies!!
Moon Bunny Emote.png

I loved these so much … I blush to admit that I did not know that KEK means the same as LOL
That one is my favourite (even though it’s not a Moon Bunnies thing) 🤫
Thank you so much! And hey, you learned something new today 😂

These are all so good!
KEK is my favorite too, there's something so funny about that mouth being a more realistic whale mouth shape.
Looks like it's laughing at you with that generic dolphin sound.
Oh another vote for whale kek lol, I'm glad you like it! It was really fun to get that smug expression just right. The generic dolphin sound tho omggg pls.. I can hear it 🤭

These remind me of the stickers you can add on Messanger, so cute and colorful!!
Thank you! Discord also has stickers and I've experimented with these as stickers and they work pretty well, though you need a higher tier of discord nitro to use them in other servers and such so I'm good with emojis. 😂 I don't use discord stickers anyways so I think it all works out lol

Ahhh these are all such stunning emotes 🥺 They're so cute and expressive!! The first one, whale stare, and whale BONK are my personal favorites of this bunch 💜🐋

For those who aren't in the TBT Discord/haven't seen it yet, I submitted this Bongo Bun design for the Moon Bunnies!!
View attachment 504575
Thank you!💕 Really glad that they're expressive to you because that was definitely the goal here. Oh my gosh though, whale stare is a fav of mine too. It's actually a "censored" version of another emote I didn't think I could show here, but it's also a favourite among those in the server (trust me, it's better) but whale stare is a nice alternative and has become her own thing too lol. Whale bonk also took a lot of fine tuning to get just right so I'm glad you like her as well! Was losing my mind last night trying to perfect her. 😭

Also omg I did see that on discord but wasn't sure who made it! Congrats on winning. Definitely a worthy emote to win, I love a good bongo emote. I plan on doing a bongo narwhal but it's lower on my list for now. 🤔

You could maybe make a whole set if your into it. On my discord team, we all have custom South Park themed emojis, and stickers made by our leaders, for all of us to use freely~

These look like legit emoji, maybe you could look into making a legit thing :3 you seem to really love making them, so why not make an offical set! Just a thought ^^​

Back