• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Serious Talk on Sex -Keep It Mature! description about a manga now added

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me. We need links that will be helpful to people who's dealt with rape and molestation. I will look myself when I'm in a place with decent internet (basically when I'm not having to use my mobile data) but if anybody finds any links to any websites in the mean time that you think will be helpful then let me know. :)

Well this is a very...interesting thread, I'll leave it at that. The only advice I can give to people who are just learning is: masturbation is totally 100% okay. There's nothing wrong with you for doing it. Just...do it in private. :p
I disagree. Sure masturbation may start off when you're young and ignorant. But it's not ok. There's a very normal reason you (normally) feel guilt afterwards. Inside your conscience has been telling you to stop. Of course if a person repeatidly ignores this feeling your conscience goes blunt and the guilt may go away. Masturbation is wrong because it does physical damage and because it includes lust. And lust destroys love.
And the Bible as well warns very strict againt it telling to "flee from lust" and saying "Every sin a man commits outside his body. But the sexual immoral sins against his own body"
Really masturbation can destroy you. Don't get into it it, and if you are do all you can to get out of it.

I disagree. Sure masturbation may start off when you're young and ignorant. But it's not ok. There's a very normal reason you (normally) feel guilt afterwards. Inside your conscience has been telling you to stop. Of course if a person repeatidly ignores this feeling your conscience goes blunt and the guilt may go away. Masturbation is wrong because it does physical damage and because it includes lust. And lust destroys love.
And the Bible as well warns very strict againt it telling to "flee from lust" and saying "Every sin a man commits outside his body. But the sexual immoral sins against his own body"
Really masturbation can destroy you. Don't get into it it, and if you are do all you can to get out of it.

i think u need to masturbate more

I personally think that it's okay to masturbate aslong as you not like doing it in public because that's wierd

i can just sense your sexual frustration. let it out.

masturbation is healthy for your schlong actually

You must be fun at parties

Umm, are you that westboro church guy or?

And that's why 120 years worth of American men have been ruined in a way we can't discuss.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This isn't even an Animal Crossing website anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back