• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

September 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sarcasm isn't funny. 9/11 was and is still a big deal to those who lost someone in that tragedy. Making spoofs of it is just sick. >:c

Mochacho said:
The sarcasm isn't funny. 9/11 was and is still a big deal to those who lost someone in that tragedy. Making spoofs of it is just sick. >:c
>Implying it's a spoof

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2zgi436.jpg
</div>

L Lawliet said:
Mochacho said:
>Implying it's a spoof

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2zgi436.jpg
</div>
You.

Are a humongous fagget.

beehdaubs said:
L Lawliet said:
Mochacho said:
>Implying it's a spoof

2zgi436.jpg
</div>
You.

Are a humongous fagget.
Me???

[Nook said:
,Sep 12 2010, 12:22:46 PM]No. Just no.

11/9 is where it's at.
Wow. Way to be mature, dude. Stop trying to be so cool, you know it's wrong, but you just want to fit in with some of the jerks that think this is funny. You've got a LOT of growing up to do. >:c

Mochacho said:
[Nook said:
,Sep 12 2010, 12:22:46 PM]No. Just no.

11/9 is where it's at.
Wow. Way to be mature, dude. Stop trying to be so cool, you know it's wrong, but you just want to fit in with some of the jerks that think this is funny. You've got a LOT of growing up to do. >:c
And how old are you Miss?

Old enough to know that the people who think this "spoof" is funny are jerks. I know it sounds wrong, but that's what I think. And old enough to imagine how terrible people would feel if they saw this and had lost someone in 9/11.

EDIT: What does my age have to do with it anyway? If I say I'm 10, which I'm not, will you say I have a lot of growing up to do?

The fact is, making fun of 9/11 is inconsiderate, rude, and just plain stupid. Keep your evil thoughts to yourselves.

Sorry for the double post. :S

Besides, if you lst someone in 9/11, you wouldn't appreiate people doing this would you? See, this is where growing up and common sense kick into gear. Think really hard about what you're saying on this topic. Mature people would say something against this. All of you who think this is funny make me sick. :X :mad:

Muh Pit said:
Flags raised?
Cooking anything special?
Know anyone who's birthday it is?
I think it's my aunt's birthday, not sure though.

@Above Post
Double post?

I think you left this page on for a long time without realizing.

Mochacho said:
Sorry for the double post. :S

Besides, if you lst someone in 9/11, you wouldn't appreiate people doing this would you? See, this is where growing up and common sense kick into gear. Think really hard about what you're saying on this topic. Mature people would say something against this. All of you who think this is funny make me sick. :X :mad:
I think you should stop taking this so seriously.

beehdaubs said:
L Lawliet said:
Mochacho said:
>Implying it's a spoof

2zgi436.jpg
</div>
You.

Are a humongous fagget.
You.

Are pretty pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back