• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

school mascot...

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
well, this was spawned by a msn messenger conversation, but yeah, im interested to know what your schools mascot it, mine is satan...

well, red devil's, to be completely correct

:p

whats yours?

UltraByte said:
Patriots. <_<
wow... thats actually cool

some people were trying to change the mascot from red devils to patriots here... im for it, and not... im fine with both

PIRANHA2 said:
UltraByte said:
Patriots. <_<

some people were trying to change the mascot from red devils to patriots here... im for it, and not... im fine with both

Yeah. My School is Patrick Henry High. Our football team sucks though. I overheard they lost they're first game. 40 to 0.

UltraByte said:
PIRANHA2 said:
UltraByte said:
Patriots. <_<

Yeah. My School is Patrick Henry High. Our football team sucks though. I overheard they lost they're first game. 40 to 0.

:eek:

ouch...

ours almost took state last year... then they lost to a horrible school... bloody ref...

yeah, this year we suck pretty bad... all the talent was last year in the seniors...

PIRANHA2 said:
well, this was spawned by a msn messenger conversation, but yeah, im interested to know what your schools mascot it, mine is satan...

well, red devil's, to be completely correct

whats yours?

:eek:

Uhh, that's surprising....

Anyways, we're the Spring Lake Park Panthers.

i dont see why everyone wants to be homeschooled...

Public school is awsome

:p we can mess around and, yes, learn at the same time... more emphasis on the messing around part for me ^_>

i like public cuz u can hit this teacher on buses and he wont care and we get to run in halls
:rofl: its fun cuz the teachers dont care theyll just stop and when u turn the corn u can start running lol

Back