• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling sanrio + a few other amiibo items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town name: wolfvil
order: futon matress
Total cost: 3 meow copons
availability: now or anytime tomoroe
pick up/drop off: pick up please
Only problem ia im not to sure how to give you meow coopons šŸ˜…
hi, sorry for the late reply :) sorry, sadly meow coupons can't be exchanged. i'm selling the futon matress for 1 tbt, which is the forum currency. you can see it on your profile as the amount of bells you have. please lmk if you would still be interested šŸ˜Š

Iā€™d like to order please :)!

~Friend Code: 3841 - 0985 - 8186
~Town: *Hell*
~ Order: Kerokerokeroppi Pins, Shoji Bench & Kiki & Lala wand
~ Total Cost: 6 tbt
~availability: Can come now or anytime
~pick up/drop off: pick up my town is a mess

Last edited:
Iā€™d like to order please :)!

~Friend Code: 3841 - 0985 - 8186
~Town: *Hell*
~ Order: Kerokerokeroppi Pins, Shoji Bench & Kiki & Lala wand
~ Total Cost: 6 tbt
~availability: Can come now or anytime
~pick up/drop off: pick up my town is a mess
hi, i apologize for the delay :) i will start gathering your items now, and i will probably have them ready in ~15 minutes. i'll let you know again once they are ready for pickup ^^
edit: your items are ready ! please lmk whenever you are next ready to pick them up :)

Last edited:
hi, i apologize for the delay :) i will start gathering your items now, and i will probably have them ready in ~15 minutes. i'll let you know again once they are ready for pickup ^^
edit: your items are ready ! please lmk whenever you are next ready to pick them up :)

Iā€™m able to pick up!
Will send payment now!

Hi

~friendcode: 0576-8786-6709
~town name: Roverton
~order: Hellingbone floor, Hylian shield, Model sailor, observatory floor, Star globe, telescope, shoji bench, stone lantern,
~total cost: 10 TBT
~availability: Whenever's good for you
~pick up/drop off: Pick up please

Hi

~friendcode: 0576-8786-6709
~town name: Roverton
~order: Hellingbone floor, Hylian shield, Model sailor, observatory floor, Star globe, telescope, shoji bench, stone lantern,
~total cost: 10 TBT
~availability: Whenever's good for you
~pick up/drop off: Pick up please
hi ! i will start working on your items now, it should take around maybe 30 mins for me to collect them all! iā€™ll let you know once they are ready ^^ thank you!

friendcode 2535-3936-7599
~town name L.B.P
~order model bus
~total cost 1 tbt
~availability 1pm - 10:30pm (gmt)
~pick up

friendcode 2535-3936-7599
~town name L.B.P
~order model bus
~total cost 1 tbt
~availability 1pm - 10:30pm (gmt)
~pick up
hi, thank you for ordering. your item is ready :) please lmk whenever you are ready to pick it up and i'll open my gates for you

~friendcode: 4442
~town name: Dairy
~order: Kiki and Lala dress + celeste's ribbon
~total cost: 3 tbt
~availability: I'm free now and will be free for another 6-7 hours!

So sorry - completely forgot!

When's good for you?
good morning, sorry for late reply :) i am available now and for the next ~10 hours, please lmk if theres any time in that span that would work for you
~friendcode: 4442
~town name: Dairy
~order: Kiki and Lala dress + celeste's ribbon
~total cost: 3 tbt
~availability: I'm free now and will be free for another 6-7 hours!
hi, thanks for ordering! i will start collecting your items, it will probably take around 15 minutes to gather them :) i'll let you know again once they are ready! one quick question- i don't think ur fc is complete, could you please send the other 8 digits? and would you prefer pick up or drop off? thanks šŸ˜Š

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back