• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling sanrio + a few other amiibo items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi nodice. Could I get these items from you? :)

Friendcode: 4055-7060-2510
Town Name: Zen
Order: Cucco ornament, heart, heart container, Hylian shield, Hyrulean treasure, Hyrule wall, Link hat, Link outfit, Medli outfit, New Hero's outfit, New Hero wig, Piece of Heart, Princess Zelda dress, Rupee, Wolf Link outfit, Zelda floor and Zelda wig.
Total Cost: 17 TBT
Availability: Now until 2:45PM; 4:30PM-5:30PM; 8PM-10PM (GMT+7). Similar times tomorrow starting from 10AM.
Pick up/drop off: Flexible, up to you.

Like this post and I'll transfer the TBT to you. Thank you!

Hi nodice. Could I get these items from you? :)

Friendcode: 4055-7060-2510
Town Name: Zen
Order: Cucco ornament, heart, heart container, Hylian shield, Hyrulean treasure, Hyrule wall, Link hat, Link outfit, Medli outfit, New Hero's outfit, New Hero wig, Piece of Heart, Princess Zelda dress, Rupee, Wolf Link outfit, Zelda floor and Zelda wig.
Total Cost: 17 TBT
Availability: Now until 2:45PM; 4:30PM-5:30PM; 8PM-10PM (GMT+7). Similar times tomorrow starting from 10AM.
Pick up/drop off: Flexible, up to you.

Like this post and I'll transfer the TBT to you. Thank you!
hi mayor ng! sorry for the delayed reply, i was asleep c: thanks for ordering! yes, i can get all these items for you, i will probably have them all gathered in around 15 minutes, but we can trade at 8pm your time (which is in 1 hour 20 minutes i think? i hope i did the maths right lol) i'll open my gates for you around then if thats okay ? c:

hi mayor ng! sorry for the delayed reply, i was asleep c: thanks for ordering! yes, i can get all these items for you, i will probably have them all gathered in around 15 minutes, but we can trade at 8pm your time (which is in 1 hour 20 minutes i think? i hope i did the maths right lol) i'll open my gates for you around then if thats okay ? c:

8PM my time is in 38 minutes. I'm available now onwards for about 3 hours. Let me know whenever you would like to me to come over :) I've transferred the 17 TBT to you as well. Thank you!

8PM my time is in 38 minutes. I'm available now onwards for about 3 hours. Let me know whenever you would like to me to come over :) I've transferred the 17 TBT to you as well. Thank you!
thanks, i've recieved the tbt! i can open my gates in about ~5 minutes if that's okay ? :)

Hi again!

~friendcode: 2036-8109-9498
~town name: China
~order: Cinnamonroll set (Cinnamonroll sofa x2, stool x4, table x2)
~total cost: 22 tbt
~availability: tomorrow during the morning/night
~pick up/drop off: pick up

Hi again!

~friendcode: 2036-8109-9498
~town name: China
~order: Cinnamonroll set (Cinnamonroll sofa x2, stool x4, table x2)
~total cost: 22 tbt
~availability: tomorrow during the morning/night
~pick up/drop off: pick up
hi ! sorry for delayed reply, i was sleeping xc. thanks for ordering, i’ll get working on your items and will probably be done in around~20 minutes ! i’ll let you know once i’ve gathered them all c:
Post automatically merged:

@nightxshift your items are ready ! ^^ if you are not available now, we can make the trade sometime during the night :) pls lmk whenever you are ready to pick them up !

Last edited:
Hello! Here is my order this time :)

~friend code: 1736-4748-6674
~town name: Ness
~order:

My melody chair
My melody dress
My melody wall
Hello kitty hat
Hello kitty wall
Cinamoroll tray
Cinamoroll shoes
Cinnamoroll outfit
Pompompurin pudding

~total cost: 18 tbt
~availability: my time zone is GMT+8 and I’m free usually between 10am and 10pm
~pick up/drop off: drop off please

Thank you and I wish you a lovely day/evening!

Edit: forgot the cinnamoroll outfit. Eek!

Last edited:
Hello! Here is my order this time :)

~friend code: 1736-4748-6674
~town name: Ness
~order:

My melody chair
My melody dress
My melody wall
Hello kitty hat
Hello kitty wall
Cinamoroll tray
Cinamoroll shoes
Cinnamoroll outfit
Pompompurin pudding

~total cost: 18 tbt
~availability: my time zone is GMT+8 and I’m free usually between 10am and 10pm
~pick up/drop off: drop off please

Thank you and I wish you a lovely day/evening!

Edit: forgot the cinnamoroll outfit. Eek!
hi again, thank you for the kind wish, i hope you have a lovely evening as well c: i'll start working on these items, it will probably take around 20 minutes, but i'll let you know again once they are all gathered !

hi again, thank you for the kind wish, i hope you have a lovely evening as well c: i'll start working on these items, it will probably take around 20 minutes, but i'll let you know again once they are all gathered !

Thanks you! This definitely makes me happy. Hehe. I'll transfer the tbt now :)

I just wanna say sorry for the wait. It was my fault really. I thought I'd already added you but I hadn't. I'll be more careful next time :)

Town name: wolfvil
order: futon matress
Total cost: 3 meow copons
availability: now or anytime tomoroe
pick up/drop off: pick up please
Only problem ia im not to sure how to give you meow coopons 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back