• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling sanrio + a few other amiibo items

Status
Not open for further replies.
~0361-7735-0591
~fortland
~hello kitty
~12TBT
~now
~whatever is easier for you
hi, thanks for ordering ! i am working on your items now and will let you know once i've gathered them all c: feel free to transfer the tbt before or after the trade. i will drop the items off in your town if that's okay with you c:

hi, thanks for ordering ! i am working on your items now and will let you know once i've gathered them all c: feel free to transfer the tbt before or after the trade. i will drop the items off in your town if that's okay with you c:
Thank you I have transferred the TBT and I'm happy for you to come drop off :)

~friendcode: 1392-7605-8118
~town name: Doubutsu
~order: Cucco Ornament, Cupcake x2, Fairy Bottle, Fancy Tea Set, Hero of Time Scroll, Piece of Heart, Rupee, Stack of Clothes, Pompompurin Pudding, Pompompurin Outfit, My Melody Clock, Cloud-Making Machine, Hello Kitty Hat, Hello Kitty Planter
~total cost: 19
~availability: Later afternoon and evening, EST
~pick up/drop off: Whichever you prefer

~friendcode: 1392-7605-8118
~town name: Doubutsu
~order: Cucco Ornament, Cupcake x2, Fairy Bottle, Fancy Tea Set, Hero of Time Scroll, Piece of Heart, Rupee, Stack of Clothes, Pompompurin Pudding, Pompompurin Outfit, My Melody Clock, Cloud-Making Machine, Hello Kitty Hat, Hello Kitty Planter
~total cost: 19
~availability: Later afternoon and evening, EST
~pick up/drop off: Whichever you prefer
thank you for your order! i'll start working on it now and will let you know once your items are ready. c:

Thank you ^o^
hi, your items are ready ! sorry for the delay, i miscounted the items and had to make sure. all 15 are infront of my train station now c: would you like for me to open my gates now or would you rather trade later?

hi, your items are ready ! sorry for the delay, i miscounted the items and had to make sure. all 15 are infront of my train station now c: would you like for me to open my gates now or would you rather trade later?
Sorry for the delayed response, I was in a trade with another person <:3 I can come over within the next 15 minutes ^w^

~0361-7735-0591
~fortland
~hello kitty chair x3, Cinnamoroll sofa, Cinnamoroll table x2, kiki and lala sofa
~14TBT
~maybe in an hour or so

Sorry for the difficult order I can pay more if you want

Hi. I'm available for trading again :) I'll be available now until 2PM and 8PM-10PM (GMT+7). Catch you around. Thank you for waiting!
hi, good morning! sorry i was unable to see this by 2pm gmt+7, but i am available from now on. feel free to lmk whenever you are ready to trade from 8-10pm, and i'll be sure to open my gates for you c:
~0361-7735-0591
~fortland
~hello kitty chair x3, Cinnamoroll sofa, Cinnamoroll table x2, kiki and lala sofa
~14TBT
~maybe in an hour or so

hi, good morning! thank you for ordering. i am happy with 14 tbt, but thanks for your concern ! i will get to work on your order in a bit and will let you know once your items are ready c:

hi, good morning! sorry i was unable to see this by 2pm gmt+7, but i am available from now on. feel free to lmk whenever you are ready to trade from 8-10pm, and i'll be sure to open my gates for you c:

It's actually 1:27PM :LOL: I'm available now if you want to do the trade now, do you want to come over to my town or should I pick up the items in your town? :unsure:

It's actually 1:27PM :LOL: I'm available now if you want to do the trade now, do you want to come over to my town or should I pick up the items in your town? :unsure:
oh wow, i got the times very wrong xD yes, we can trade now, then ! i've opened my gates c:
Post automatically merged:

~0361-7735-0591
~fortland
~14TBT
~maybe in an hour or so

hi, your items are ready for pickup if that's okay ! please lmk when you are next available for me to open my gates c:

Last edited:
Thank you I transferred the TBT and I will be available for the next few hours so you can open your gates whenever you're ready :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back