• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

RV villagers can ask villagers in your town to move out!

Purpur

Bells
Mailbox
Ok, I'm sorry if you have already found it out but I've just discovered it and I'm really excited to share it with everyone - villagers in RV can actually ask your current villagers to move out! That's what Cece asked Chief to do and now he's on the boxes. That's one of the greatest new features for me.
P.S. Tested - amiibo card villagers can also do it

BA1khRzQ5pk.jpg

zRe_Ch962tI.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I found that out yesterday :D it's one of the best features. Going to be moving out 7 of my villagers to get the new special ones :)

Also if you have no vacancy in you town when you ask to move in with the wisp then the wisp suggests someone else to move out! <3
And if its a favorite then you just click no and you get a new suggestion :)

Yeah, I did it to Marshal in my other town to get Viche:blush:

You can also do it with the regular amiibo cards too.

Last edited:
Oh sweet! This looks like a great way to kick out that annoying 10th villager. This would have saved me so much time. lol My town may become overrun with amiibo soon.

Back