Did you decorate your town?

With most of my past towns, I only dabbled in landscaping and kept them pretty foresty because I like the vibe.
With my current town, I decided to finally "manicure" my town with paths and bushes and flowers; the whole works! It's actually a lot of fun!! Though it does take quite some time to do.

No not really. Since New Horizions spoiled me with putting objects whereever you want I could not decorate the Town the way I wanted it too. I don't really like how every object is "Public Works" and you have to spend a lot of bells just to get the item placed in town. Which takes a day to do.

I didn't decorate mine much either! I had big dreams for it though. I liked to just let my villagers go wherever and I didn't wanna try to put down any paths, but I did plan on decorating with trees and flowers and pwps. The town I still have wasn't my original and by the time I started unlocking the main street stops and everything I guess is when my playing time started fizzing out, so when I popped back in after all these years my town looked pretty barren.

Back