• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Russian Roulette Mafia - Endgame

r u talking about ur joke about punchy being scum? idk if that counts tbh, unless ur saying it was a legit suss?

- - - Post Merge - - -

so u faked a sus on someone just to start discussion?? u know how scummy that sounds right

It got everyone started, didn't it. I also did not know that!

Eyes_Emoji_large.png

It got everyone started, didn't it. I also did not know that!

u couldnt forsee that lying about ur sus on someone else would be seen as anti town behaviour? thats either some serious lack of planning or a scum trying to explain their actions as bad town play

Tbh Rune got serious discussion started, with the rando thing, it just devolved into memes. Idk if doing something sus is worth townpoints Antonio :thinking:

- - - Post Merge - - -

So antonio what do you think about the game rn :eyes:

u couldnt forsee that lying about ur sus on someone else would be seen as anti town behaviour? thats either some serious lack of planning or a scum trying to explain their actions as bad town play

You do realize that I was joking, right? I realize people would bother me after making fake claims but it started the game and stop the memes, didn't it? I don't know what punchy is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh Rune got serious discussion started, with the rando thing, it just devolved into memes. Idk if doing something sus is worth townpoints Antonio :thinking:

- - - Post Merge - - -

So antonio what do you think about the game rn :eyes:

Just Started

Oh cmon you have 0 opinions? Game has just started but there's def reads to make.

Also imo your backtrack into jokes was extremely sketchy imo because you just got blasted for being too serious so it felt like backtracking into more jokish play to try to blend in. Like I'm 90% sure you're maf atm my man

You do realize that I was joking, right? I realize people would bother me after making fake claims but it started the game and stop the memes, didn't it? I don't know what punchy is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just Started

so ur best idea about how to stop ppl just making jokes and to start playing the game was to make a joke and not play the game? i rly cant see ur logic here im sry, there mustve been a better option for u. even saying that ppl were posting memes to avoid creating discussion wouldve been a better post than 'lol punchy is scum xd btw pls stop joking around guys this is v serious'.

Oh cmon you have 0 opinions? Game has just started but there's def reads to make.

Also imo your backtrack into jokes was extremely sketchy imo because you just got blasted for being too serious so it felt like backtracking into more jokish play to try to blend in. Like I'm 90% sure you're maf atm my man

Wait, what. I'm not a serious person. The fact that y'all were posting memes and not doing anything mafia related was making me tired. At least my weirdness is on topic. Wait, you are referring to the emoji?

My only read is punchy and it's town lean.

Wait, what. I'm not a serious person. The fact that y'all were posting memes and not doing anything mafia related was making me tired. At least my weirdness is on topic. Wait, you are referring to the emoji?

wait so ur only read rn is a tr on punchy and thats the person u decided to joke sr to start discussion? what

so ur best idea about how to stop ppl just making jokes and to start playing the game was to make a joke and not play the game? i rly cant see ur logic here im sry, there mustve been a better option for u. even saying that ppl were posting memes to avoid creating discussion wouldve been a better post than 'lol punchy is scum xd btw pls stop joking around guys this is v serious'.

My plan to get people to stop was to make a false claim, which worked.

No, how you said to get on-topic and then you said some joke read about Punchy having bad breath.

Back