• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Auction Rudy the jock cat!

Renivere

Bells
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Yellow Candy
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (26) +
Not sure about his house but his outfit is original but his catchphrase isn't.

He's moving out today. I don't really have a set price but I'll accept either TBT or IGB.
Auction away!

I'll probably end this somewhere around 9-10 PM central

Edit: Postponing the auction since I'm doing system transfer onto my new 3ds and it'll take some time. Will end tomorrow at 10 PM central instead :)

Last edited:
...Can I participate in the auction, and If I win, can I let someone else have her (of my choosing)
If so, I bid 1 Million Bells

That's very kind of you! That's 100% okay with me as long as it's that persons dreamie :)

It is, I was supposed to give him to her, but a TT miscalculation happened, and... I just feel really bad about getting her hopes up so I want to make it up ^-^

It is, I was supposed to give him to her, but a TT miscalculation happened, and... I just feel really bad about getting her hopes up so I want to make it up ^-^

That's perfect then :)
Rudy used to be a dreamie until Felicity moved out. I can't live seeing my cat couple apart so I'm letting him go as well :(

I'll bid 1.5 mil.

Edit: Never mind. I'll be going to bed soon. Hope Rudy finds a good home! :)

Last edited:
Updated the time! I'm doing system transfer onto my new 3DS so it'll take some time. Postponing this until tomorrow 10 PM central!

Back