• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

RP - ⚔ Daughter of Evil ♕

Misa

Oblivious to Luka's thoughts of dark magic and not wanting to find the river which was the source of it, Misa was at the same time thinking that it'd be cool to end up near the river, as water was her specialty.

Luka~
Luka fought her way through brambles and nettles until eventually she managed to find her way into a clearing. There were still trees towering above in all directions, but at least she wasn't struggling for space.

"It's strange how the forest is so thick and unruly on the edge where it meets the meadows." Luka commented. "It's almost like the woods don't want us here."

Misa
"Maybe it doesn't want people to try to steal it's magic?" Misa suggested. "It is a very magical place, after all."
Misa looked around from the clearing area. It looked very different now that it was getting dark to how it usually looked in the daytime.

Misa
"Maybe it doesn't want people to try to steal it's magic?" Misa suggested. "It is a very magical place, after all."
Misa looked around from the clearing area. It looked very different now that it was getting dark to how it usually looked in the daytime.

Luka~
"We should just keep walking. This part of the woods feels creepy. I know it's probably just me feeling anxious, but something feels... off."

"Umm... I-I... I... I like... I like you too..." He barely managed to speak those words, making himself go redder, making him appear as if he was seriously internally bleeding. When he noticed he was red, it only managed to make him even redder. He attempted to force his hood over his head, holding it so it wouldn't reveal his incredibly red face, closing his eyes.

Misa
Something feels off? Misa thought. She wasn't sure what exactly was wrong; everything felt fine to her. But she was curious about exploring deeper anyway. "Yeah, okay, let's keep walking."

Misa
Something feels off? Misa thought. She wasn't sure what exactly was wrong; everything felt fine to her. But she was curious about exploring deeper anyway. "Yeah, okay, let's keep walking."

Luka~
As Misa and Luka ventured further, Luka began to notice the distinct sound of running water. Oh no. She tried to look normal but she was clearly in discomfort.

Come on, Luka, get a grip! You can't back out now. Look confident.

How am I meant to do that if I'm more terrified than ever in my whole life?

Why are you even so scared? You're being ridiculous.

Luka quickly stopped arguing with herself in her mind and tried to focus. This place is driving me crazy. It must be me being stupid though. Misa seems fine...

I look at the clock on the wall, and leave the church, figuring it was late enough. I head off to the castle, bowing when I reach Rin. "Good afternoon, Your Highness," I say, smiling.

(I'm on my kindle now so I've lost the formatting for the name xD)

"Luka, are you okay?" Misa asked after a while. The girl in question looked noticeably uncomfortable. Misa could hear water running not so daft away, which she concluded must be the river. Being able to control water using magic, she naturally wanted to go see the river that was the source of the woods' magic.

Luka~
"I'll be fine. I'm just not, uh, the biggest fan of water. I can hear the river. I mean, if you want to check it out we can do, but I'll keep a safe distance." Luka tried to keep up with Misa despite not wanting to be there. Misa seemed nice and Luka didn't want to look like a fool in front of her.

♕ Princess Rin~
"Len!" exclaimed Rin. "It feels like I haven't been able to see you in forever. Where have you been?" Rin embraced Len in a tight hug, not fully aware that Len probably didn't share her enthusiasm.

- - - - KAGARI
"...You do..?" Kagari squeaked in surprise, before swallowing. He was so much redder than she was; it made her almost giggle. "..Thank you, then.." She whispered, as a huge feeling of happiness and relief swelled up inside her, as if she wanted to explode. "...Thank you!" She repeated joyfully, a little louder this time. As he pulled the hood over his head, Kagari moved closer to him, placing her own hands on his own. She pushed them a bit away, which made his hood lift up slightly; her hands still holding his. With this opening, Kagari quickly shut her eyes and pressed her lips against his; presenting him with a quick kiss.

- - - -BYAKURAN
Byakuran felt a gentle stare on him, causing him to turn and look back at Minda. "Would you like to do something?" He murmured, then continued without a direct answer. "Anything you'd like; ...dinner, a walk, a game... We could even just stay here."

Misa stopped briefly. She could see the river past some more trees, though she didn't go to it. Should we go in a different direction? I can see the river another time if it bothers you..."

Misa stopped briefly. She could see the river past some more trees, though she didn't go to it. Should we go in a different direction? I can see the river another time if it bothers you..."

Luka~
"It's fine. I don't want to be difficult." Now I look like an attention seeker. This isn't going too well. Luka sighed softly. If only I'd just tried to be a little more calm about this. She looked at the river for a while. "It can't be as bad as I think. I mean, it's only a river. It's probably not even that deep."

Last edited:
Luka~
"I'll be fine. I'm just not, uh, the biggest fan of water. I can hear the river. I mean, if you want to check it out we can do, but I'll keep a safe distance." Luka tried to keep up with Misa despite not wanting to be there. Misa seemed nice and Luka didn't want to look like a fool in front of her.

♕ Princess Rin~
"Len!" exclaimed Rin. "It feels like I haven't been able to see you in forever. Where have you been?" Rin embraced Len in a tight hug, not fully aware that Len probably didn't share her enthusiasm.

I jump at her greeting. "Heh...Hi.." I say nervously. "I've been...around...I guess time just got away from me. Do you have anything for me to do?" I say, bowing again.

Silver went even redder as he was kissed, so much so that it was impossible to get any redder, his eyes also widening. He barely had been able to say that last sentence, so when he tried to speak again, it came out as more stutters. He didn't pull his hood over his face again. He wondered why she was thanking her, so he just stared at her with a confused look on his face, not wanting to embarrass himself even further with more stuttering. His eyes were still widened and his face was still as red as a tomato. Infact, he had green hair. Paler than the green would be, but his face just looked like a tomato shaped as a face.

Misa walked towards the river ahead of them. It seemed to flow quite fast, and she couldn't tell how deep it was just by looking. Instead she grabbed a nearby dead branch from the floor near her, and stuck it into the water, to see how far down it would go.

Back