• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Royal Throne!!!! :D

kewly2000

Bells
I visiteda town, saw a shooting star, quickly clicked my dude, and he mustve wished for it :D! Does any one wanna buy it? I heard it goes for 1 mil, but ill go 900k!

:D

PKMNMasterSamus said:
WHAT'S A SHOOTING STAR!!!!!??? AND WHAT DO YOU DO??????!!!!!!

Congrats, anyways.
Well, It's a shooting star.(no other way to explain it)
When you see one, you should rapidly ap your character or press A. He'll send you a gift.

Oh, and it's name is Wishy.

No. One time a wished and I got a crappy green counter. Wishy the Star mails to you and its toally random. But make sure you hold nothing.

I only saw around three, but didn't manage to wish on them...

My brother already wished on around 30. :ph43r:

No way, I found the green counter in the recycling bin... but I know a guy who sold the thone for 2 mil!

Yeah, but the Throne is one of the rarest items in the game. And its nice to brag because you have one and you look rich and I bet the Happy Room Acadamy will give you big points for the Throne. Anyone who had that money would get a Throne proboly.

Back