Random stuff in a microwave...

Linkerator

Retired Staff
Bells
Whats the most random/explosive/bizarre thing you stuck in a microwave? I'd have to say an egg, two of them at that. The first time, my friend and I put a clay cup (glass would have shattered) over the egg to compress it, and it didn't do a thing, it still went everywhere. The second time, we put two super strong paper plates and tied it up with floss (don't ask). It cracked that plates into like 10 peices and chunks of cooked egg was still everywhere in the microwacve. Yhea, it was cool. We cleaned it up before his parents came back.
:rofl: I also have a link to a website about stuff in microwaves, I'll find the link in a sec.

Meh. My friends put a banana in a microwave... They took it out and it was the opposite of a banana... It was BLACK and CRUNCHY.

UltraByte said:
Meh. My friends put a banana in a microwave... They took it out and it was the opposite of a banana... It was BLACK and CRUNCHY.
Thats um... gross. I hate black bannanas...

] [quote="UltraByte said:
Thats um... gross. I hate black bannanas... [/quote]
WAS THAT A RACIST COMMENT

i hate yellow and black bannans equally

lol

jp man

ya seriously thats a funny site

im reading up on the thing where they used microwaves as decoys and the army wasted thousand of dollars on them

Back