• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Purple Hyacinths

SkyeHigh420

Vulpix status
Bells
Switch
0952-6671-5120
Feedback
100% (8) +
Looking for these beautiful flowers for a friend and I. Looking to trade bells, pink hyacinth, nook mile tickets, or cataloged items (such as whirlpool bathtub, etc)

Heya! i have a couple! (About 10 I believe but will double check) Do you happen to have any items from my wishlist ? ;u;

I have the broom and dustpan, Street Oregon, rice cooker, popcorn machine(red and black), paper lantern, serving cart, menu chalkboard, kitty litter box. You'll have to let me know if you have colors in mind I also have NMTs and bells

I’m mostly looking for the colors as listed, but I don’t mind cataloguing other color variations! What color are those? >.<

Darker Brown serving cart. Paper lantern is the color. Street organ is in Black. Litter box is in yellow. Rice cooker is the corresponding color. Corresponding color for popcorn machine. I think my broom and dustpan is a little darker than the one shown.
Post automatically merged:

My menu board is only red and the other is blue sadly

I lied my broom and dust pan are right color

Oh cool! I can trade 15 purple hyacinths for the broom and dustpan, Street Oregon, rice cooker, popcorn machine, paper lantern, serving cart, & menu chalkboard if that’s okay ? ;v;

Oh cool! I can trade 15 purple hyacinths for the broom and dustpan, Street Oregon, rice cooker, popcorn machine, paper lantern, serving cart, & menu chalkboard if that’s okay ? ;v;
That sounds splendid, I'll get all the items together right now and let cha know when ready ^^ should not take me long

I have all your items together :3

Last edited:
sweet! could we trade on your island so I can drop off the flowers? If you don’t mind, ofc ;u;

Back