• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Looking for fruit

Mortivore

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi, trying to work on my island a little more but can't find more than three different types of fruit using nook miles tickets. Still looking for peaches, pears and cherries if anyones willing to trade for apples or oranges? Could also give bells for them if you don't need those fruits

Hi, trying to work on my island a little more but can't find more than three different types of fruit using nook miles tickets. Still looking for peaches, pears and cherries if anyones willing to trade for apples or oranges? Could also give bells for them if you don't need those fruits
Yeah, you usually need to trade to get more than your native fruit, your sister fruit, and coconuts. I can give you a stack each of the fruit you're missing if you still need them.

Yeah, you usually need to trade to get more than your native fruit, your sister fruit, and coconuts. I can give you a stack each of the fruit you're missing if you still need them.
Really? That would be awesome! Thank you! Do you know when-ish would be a good time for you?

Really? That would be awesome! Do you know when-ish would be a good time for you?
I can get the fruit now. Did you want to visit my island or have me visit yours to drop them off? You can shop and explore my island, but please don't pick up anything I dropped on the ground.

I can get the fruit now. Did you want to visit my island or have me visit yours to drop them off? You can shop and explore my island, but please don't pick up anything I dropped on the ground.
You're welcome to visit my island if that's easier, it's just a bit messy because Im changing the layout around. My dodo code is 5JH3R
Post automatically merged:

You're welcome to visit my island if that's easier, it's just a bit messy because Im changing the layout around. My dodo code is 5JH3R
Thank you again!! I really appreciate you!

Last edited:
Back