• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Closed

KiwiFlavouredBubbles

Flower-Loving Father
Bells
Feedback
100% (60) +
I've only recently gotten into playing ACNH again since the 2.0 update, and even with TTing I'm still missing plenty.

My DIY Wishlist is here, but below are the ones that are my highest priority right now:
  • Decayed Tree
  • Giant Vine
  • Glowing-Moss Pond
  • Ruined Broken Pillar
  • Ruined Decorated Pillar
  • Ruined Seat
I can offer Nook Mile Tickets and in-game bells, but I also have extra DIYs and some other misc items I can trade with!!
(I will need to order the Sanrio items, though, just so you know!)
Orr I can also offer flowers, I'm pretty sure I have at least a couple of every hybrid!

I'm looking to buy/catalogue these items as well:
  • Castle Gate
  • Double-Edged Sword
  • Scooter
  • Theremin
  • Titan Arum

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I don't have the DIYs you're looking for, but I'm able to craft some of the items for you if you need them! I also have the scooter and theremin for you to catalogue.

i have the double-edged sword. you can have it for free.

edit: i ordered the castle gate for you. you can have it for free.
Oh, that's so sweet of you!! Thank you! 😭

I should be available for the next couple hours, and then again after 10pm EST!
Post automatically merged:

Unfortunately, I don't have the DIYs you're looking for, but I'm able to craft some of the items for you if you need them! I also have the scooter and theremin for you to catalogue.
Ahh, thank you!
Would you be able to craft 2 decorated pillar and 1 broken pillar? And 1 glowing-moss pond?
I have all the materials for them!!

And I'd love to be able to catalogue those!

I'll be available for the next couple hours, and then again until after 10pm EST.

Last edited:
Oh, that's so sweet of you!! Thank you! 😭

I should be available for the next couple hours, and then again after 10pm EST!
Post automatically merged:

Ahh, thank you!
Would you be able to craft 2 decorated pillar and 1 broken pillar? And 1 glowing-moss pond?
I have all the materials for them!!

And I'd love to be able to catalogue those!

I'll be available for the next couple hours, and then again until after 10pm EST.
I don't have the broken pillar DIY but I can craft the ruined decorated pillar and glowing moss pond for you! You can just have the theremin, I see you already got the scooter. I'll be on from 7 PM EST so just let me know whenever you're available!

I don't have the broken pillar DIY but I can craft the ruined decorated pillar and glowing moss pond for you! You can just have the theremin, I see you already got the scooter. I'll be on from 7 PM EST so just let me know whenever you're available!
That's okay, that works wonderfully for me, thank you!! 🥹
I'm finally home from work and will be available the rest of the night!

Back