• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ○ ◕ ‿- Pumpkin's Pixels [Closed] Slots Full 。◕‿ ◕。 ○

also slots are back to normal now + finishing up esweeny's and astro's now!

Last edited:
Ref:
10710838_1545414575692085_4863983860422226749_n.jpg
My mayor has brown eyes and it's hard to tell, but she has brown pigtails and her shirt is black. Her little purse is bunny-shaped, lol.
Price: 100
Special Requests [?]: None that I can think of at the time.
Additional Information[?]: Thank you!

thank you! so excited! :)

Your's is finished !
you can pick it up in the first post c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ref:
My mayor has brown eyes and it's hard to tell, but she has brown pigtails and her shirt is black. Her little purse is bunny-shaped, lol.
Special Requests [?]: None that I can think of at the time.
Additional Information[?]: Thank you!

accepted, adding to slots <3

Eeeep! I just saw your example of a mayor and a villager.
Would that be an additional 100 TBT? I was wanting to add a villager, but I wasn't sure if you did that/how much it would be.

Pixel/Chibi
Ref:x
Price: 200 tbt
Special Requests [?]: none
Additional Information[?]: can you make the eyes blue instead of brown?

Thank you!

Pixel/Chibi
Ref: x
Special Requests [?]:
Additional Information[?]:

Last edited:
Good Morning,

So I noticed the Mayor with the villagers sigs you have made, would you add my villagers to my mayor you made for me (my post #10)? 5 on each side of her? With Bianca on one side next to me and Zell next to me on the other side, the rest of them I do not care about their placement? My current sig is not accurate - my villagers are: Ankha, Bianca, Bruce, Deli, Fang, Filbert, Queenie, Sterling, Tia and Zell. How much tbt will that be?

Good Morning,

So I noticed the Mayor with the villagers sigs you have made, would you add my villagers to my mayor you made for me (my post #10)? 5 on each side of her? With Bianca on one side next to me and Zell next to me on the other side, the rest of them I do not care about their placement? My current sig is not accurate - my villagers are: Ankha, Bianca, Bruce, Deli, Fang, Filbert, Queenie, Sterling, Tia and Zell. How much tbt will that be?

Hello!

I'd be happy to do a signature for you,
is 50TBT okay?

Back