• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop ○ ◕ ‿- Pumpkin's Pixels [Closed] Slots Full 。◕‿ ◕。 ○

PumpkinPie

Bells
Switch
6794-7891-0009
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Cake
Feedback
100% (24) +
○ ◕ ‿- Pumpkin's Pixels [Closed] Slots Full 。◕‿ ◕。 ○

28kpslx.jpg

Hello, and welcome to my shop! I've decided to make pixel/chibis of mayors, oc's, etc by request c: If you would like one made for you please be sure to fill out the order form and read the rules!

156pbf5.jpg
kbvq00.jpg

animated

acbecx.jpg
2no8rt.jpg

2nqy4ap.jpg

●I will try to finish your order as soon as possible, however please allow me sufficent time to complete your request.
●I will begin working on your request as soon as I recieve payment.
●You can use these wherever you like as long as you do not claim them as your own !
●Don't like your order or want changes made? I will kindly give you a refund/ and or remake! ♥
●If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask via PM. ♥

2s0e076.jpg

Pixel/Chibi - 100 tbt
Animated - 200 tbt
[additional animation may be extra]

Signature - 50 tbt

2iuai2o.jpg

If slots are full I'll add you to the waiting list!

d3f7.jpg

Pixel/Chibi
Ref:
Price:
Special Requests [?]:
Additional Information[?]:

2mdqxxu.jpg

9/21/2014 - Added Animation Option
9/16/2014 - Grand Opening! 。◕‿ ◕。

2iazbs9.jpg
♥ monk
r2t0xz.jpg
♥ Noodles_
et624x.jpg
♥ littlemissmarzipanmermaid
zioi6d.jpg
107mb6b.jpg
bdvee0.jpg
ix7g42.jpg
♥ Astro0
4js2zp.jpg
♥ mysticcoma
foj1fk.jpg
2r22op1.jpg
♥ esweeeny
xkzn04.jpg
15h26wy.jpg
♥ Okabiness
6xyhrt.jpg
2d7ja1i.jpg
2d7ja1i.jpg
15gfjhe.jpg
2rfubed.jpg
♥ ocean-derp
2mwhthy.jpg
o88oj8.jpg
x3tjs9.jpg
6zwjk2.jpg
♥ sparklestar
ri5bft.jpg
2zfnash.jpg
2jc7pjq.jpg
2vcc9hj.jpg
♥ Naami
2h6bz94.jpg
2ym8zya.jpg
♥ cuppycakez
sngagz.jpg
2yvlxjt.jpg
♥MayorMelony
vdj1w2.jpg
2ccvxmt.jpg
♥ MC4pros
21efpi.jpg
97tj85.jpg
♥ DaisyGirl
2lo13k2.jpg
21nigrs.jpg
♥ Religious-Sonic
15q3j91.jpg
24ni1p2.jpg
♥ honeyprince

Last edited:
Pixel/Chibi
Ref:
Ypc53GN.png
Price: 100tbt

What font did you use for those images?(rules, prices, etc.)
It looks nice:)

Last edited:
Pixel/Chibi
Ref:
Ypc53GN.png
Price: 100tbt

What font did you use for those images?(rules, prices, etc.)
It looks nice:)

I've accepted your order c:
& thanks, the font is called sweet love <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pixel/Chibi
Price: 100 tbt
Additional Info: reference will be added in a sec :)

just waiting on that reference :)

Last edited:
Mayor Please.

May I just describe my Mayor (the smaller version)? I am not able to load up a pic.

She has black hair, the style is the one that is chin level and the front pulled/slicked back - From the Hair guide it is the one, that is Formal, business and vintage. Her face is the I am moving, and I will get a place there and she is fair skinned. She is wearing the Cloche hat, embroidered dress, and red boat shoes.

Last edited:
Mayor Please.

May I just describe my Mayor (the smaller version)? I am not able to load up a pic.

She has black hair, the style is the one that is chin level and the front pulled/slicked back - From the Hair guide it is the one, that is Formal, business and vintage. Her face is the I am moving, and I will get a place there and she is fair skinned. She is wearing the Cloche hat, embroidered dress, and red boat shoes.

accepted c:

Is there still a spot open? I think so right, lol! If so, I'd like to get a mayor pixel for 100 TBT. My ref is in my sig! Mayor Ariel please! I'll pay after I hear back from you but I'm at school right now so I'm going to check back in 30!!

Is there still a spot open? I think so right, lol! If so, I'd like to get a mayor pixel for 100 TBT. My ref is in my sig! Mayor Ariel please! I'll pay after I hear back from you but I'm at school right now so I'm going to check back in 30!!

yes there is c:
I'll add you to the slots!

Last edited:
Ok, here's the ref. Sorry I had to sleep >.<
image.jpg
I also havethese eyes, but they are light blue
image.jpg
Thanks!

Last edited:
Back