• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Post Your Town Map

Here is mine :)
tumblr_inline_niplz7mq5q1t98eyl.png

I might place the police station and cafe next to the other character houses in a line, but we'll see, still early lol

Here's my map:
10891782_1540242776261794_1741852107588212321_n.jpg

It's frustrating because while I love my map a LOT, my villagers are in awful spots...and most of them are villagers I don't want to move so I'm either stuck leaving them this way or cycling for them, which I don't think I have in me to do. I feel sorry for Alli too, she's all by herself in the bottom corner.

I just found a great map, almost perfect! The only thing that bothers me is the plaza right next to the train station. It also has oranges, the fruit I dislike the most. Still, this is the map I'm looking for. Still not 100% if I have to keep it, suggestions?

image.jpg

Its this map ^ (don't look at the one at the bottam please) :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 658
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 659
Last edited:
2wfo613.jpg
Umm.. First (yes, I had it pre prepared) Forth post, yay~ Hi y'all, I guess? *awkward* ;-; So I got my copy of AC like a week or two ago and I finally started playing it today. It's so totally awesome! n_n I'm a little confused tho. Practically, I've never played any AC games before (well, I tried playing Wild World once or twice but I kinda abandoned it xD). May I ask if my map is alright?

Oh, I almost forgot. Pears are all over the trees. I guess it's cool. >w<

Last edited:
Hi Rizzy! I think you have a great map! I love how the Re-Tail is up next to the train station. Makes it much much easier to do trading, letting people in to sell turnips and that kind of thing. And it's pretty near to the dock in case you are into beetle farming on the island. It's also cool how the town tree is just south of your town hall.

Here's my updated map!

7Sh9sEU.jpg

Mayor: Jenny
Town: Goldmoon
Native Fruit: Peach
Permanent Villagers: Chester, Muffy, Bob, Diana, Marshal, Lily, Ruby, Fuchsia, Tammy, and Lolly

I think it's alright for the most part. I like that everything is placed in such a way that I can have a pretty straight path connecting the bridges and important buildings. I wish that I hadn't built my mayor's house so close to the cliff because it's hard to landscape in front of it. I like having that cluster of villagers in the south of the map. I am planning to put in a small park in that cliff area to the left of Lolly's house with the tire toy, water fountain, and sandbox if I can fit it.

2wfo613.jpg
Umm.. First (yes, I had it pre prepared) Forth post, yay~ Hi y'all, I guess? *awkward* ;-; So I got my copy of AC like a week or two ago and I finally started playing it today. It's so totally awesome! n_n I'm a little confused tho. Practically, I've never played any AC games before (well, I tried playing Wild World once or twice but I kinda abandoned it xD). May I ask if my map is alright?

Oh, I almost forgot. Pears are all over the trees. I guess it's cool. >w<

I love your map! It's just like mine but then refelected. Anyway, it's a great map. I started with pears too, and this was also my first ac. In the beginning I didn't understand a thing. You can just ask!

Anyway, I just found my perfect map. Peaches, triangle grass, blue roof station, perfect layout, okay villagers, 2 rivers, perfect beach..
image.jpg

1ca8837e809bf0bb664cc52a6058d702.png

here's mine at the moment! i have daisy (house closest to the plaza/mayors office) moving out in a few days, and afterwards, i'm aiming to have my new 10th basically to the west of my house (across the river) omg. i still don't know where i'm going to put my police station AHH

Last edited:
my town map isnt anything special (i dont do plot resets), but i do really like how all of the houses are on the bottom half.
town map.jpg

Started the one year challenge, but think this is fast becoming my main town. Im just using my second game to store my dreamies until I decide when and where I want to place them.
Would like some opinions?
View attachment 80448

I am currently restarting my game [for the second time] and I'm resetting to get an ideal town and I literally just got a map almost identical to this one! I am so pleased right now! However, there is already a house placed precisely where you have yours [and where I would ideally place mine, as well], so I have no idea where to place mine. *Pulls out hair*

I honestly love my layout, mostly because the place where my house is is off on it's own and I get a big front yard all to myself. I have bushes separating it from the rest of the town and showing everyone where my space begins lol :x

tumblr_nj4gi1gNzv1ryvviyo1_540.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone~
After not playing my game for so long and losing all my dreamies, I have finally decided to start over.
The only thing is, I've been spending the past 8 hours trying to pick a layout! No matter what I get, it just don't fit what I wan't. I'm such a perfectionist with some things, its so frustrating haha.
The main things I would like:
- River going south
- A shorter river that's not too winding
- A secluded are for my house that is also by the beach so I could hear the waves <3
- Retail closer to the docks
- The town square more towards the center of the map
- SPACE especially for paths and PWP's and such
- And two out of the way ponds

I know, getting all of these are basically impossible haha. Along with that, I want a red train station, yellow town hall, circle grass, and cherrys... haha. I've been looking at some peoples town maps on this and I'm so insanely jealous!

ANYWAY, I came across two that I'm really debating between D: I was wondering if I could get someone elses opinion on it and the pros and cons and such.

IMG_4683.JPGIMG_4684.JPG

Last edited:
I really like the river layout on the 2nd, it's cute with the plaza in the middle there...
But that first one is really nice too. More spacious, and very neat-looking. I like them both but I'd probably pick the first one.

And that's exactly what I did! I'm extremely happy with my decision. Thanks for your input!

Back