• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Post Your Town Map

New Map!.jpg

This is my new map! The only villager that's staying is Beau, who unfortunately is in the top left corner -.- grr...

I would really appreciate some help on my town design/ layout/ landscaping!
I have a thread here: http://bit.ly/1x98vqr

Some fantastic maps here!!
Asuka, we have the same map!!! Mine is just switched the other way with my Town Hall and Plaze near the bottom and in line!! :D

Last edited:
View attachment 80900

This is my new map! The only villager that's staying is Beau, who unfortunately is in the top left corner -.- grr...

I would really appreciate some help on my town design/ layout/ landscaping!
I have a thread here: http://bit.ly/1x98vqr

I have this exact same map but different building placement/bridge placement/ponds etc and i love it. I personally had no buildings/the plaza on the smaller half of the town so most of my villagers are there except for 2 that i messed up plot resetting on.

Last edited:
I have this exact same map but different building placement/bridge placement/ponds etc and i love it. I personally had no buildings/the plaza on the smaller half of the town so most of my villagers are there except for 2 that i messed up plot resetting on.

That's cool :p All of mine are kind of going in a 't' shape along the river and cliff! As soon as I move the odd one's out anyway! xD

I really need to...resist...urge...to..restart town......i never get anywhere in this game because i'm so reset happy for a fresh new town lol

Hi! My current villagers are: Blaire, Sally, Julian, Gwen, Pashmina, Tiffany, Flurry, Drago and Willow(moving out) i dont have a pic of my town map but my town fruit is a peach! : )

Ahhh yes~what dreams are made of...! xD[/SIZE

Ahhh no~what nightmares are made of c;

ahahha it actually wasn't that bad, i did most of it watching TV/movies so time went by fairly quick. I prob wouldn't mind doing it again for a 2nd town.

Last edited:
How do you guys get the town maps without the character marker? :)

Go sit in the mayor's desk and tell Isabelle that you want to demolish a PWP. The town map will show up on the top screen. Then take a screenshot and back out of it with out selecting any project.

image.jpg

New to the game and all, but I chose this map. I find it really nice c:

Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated ! :)

Go sit in the mayor's desk and tell Isabelle that you want to demolish a PWP. The town map will show up on the top screen. Then take a screenshot and back out of it with out selecting any project.
Very cool, thanks! :)

Back