Post your computer desktop/wallpaper!

Titi

Cynically insane
Bells
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
I always start a thread like this in forums, haha.
I just love to see people's desktop setups and wallpapers.
If it's a large image, please put it in spoilers or give a link instead!

This is mine currently: I have a dual monitor setup at home.
Smaller screen on the right is my laptop (I use rainmeter on it for a couple of things),
larger screen on the left is my wide screen that stays at home.
It's blank apart from the wallpaper because I have all I need on my laptop screen,
I mainly use the large screen for gaming and when I need to have a lot of windows open.
It comes in VERY handy for homework!
There are as few icons as possible because I HATE cluttered desktops, hehe. Everything is tucked away in folders.

I change mine every month or so.

14spfzt.png

Full size image: http://oi62.tinypic.com/2irw4s4.jpg

Left artwork: Official promotional image for Mushi-Shi season 2.
Right artwork: Original artwork by Jean Giraud, A.K.A Moebius (R.I.P).

Last edited:
mine is literally windows 7 default because i cant be ****ed to change it, its not like i stare at my background whilst im on my computer so i see no point in changing it, its not likely i'll see it for more than 5 minutes each day

mine is literally windows 7 default because i cant be ****ed to change it, its not like i stare at my background whilst im on my computer so i see no point in changing it, its not likely i'll see it for more than 5 minutes each day

I do :(

Hahahaha, I get your point. My computer is turned on all day though usually, so I'd rather have some nice artwork to look at when I'm not using it.

Last edited:
I like Miku's theme colours and the quality of the picture, so I've always had this one as my desktop picture. I'm too lazy to find a better picture to change it, although my dad used to get annoyed because I would change the desktop to funny moving picture gifs from my favorite animes, which of course caused lagg. That was when I was like 7 or 8 though and we all shared that one computer. Now I have my own laptop hehe.
-Hatsune-miku-hatsune-miku-29589804-1920-1080.jpg

I like Miku's theme colours and the quality of the picture, so I've always had this one as my desktop picture. I'm too lazy to find a better picture to change it, although my dad used to get annoyed because I would change the desktop to funny moving picture gifs from my favorite animes, which of course caused lagg. That was when I was like 7 or 8 though and we all shared that one computer. Now I have my own laptop hehe.

damn thats a pretty awesome wallpaper 8-8

don't ask why smash-bros-villager-meme-blood-hallway.jpg

Last edited:
Back