• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Post something good that happened to you today.

I had a bacon sarnie. It may not be the most exciting thing to happen but it certainly was good lol

did a trick or treat secret santa thing on tumblr, and my fave artist drew for me! :D
54d.jpg

My daughter carried around a six foot skeleton and gave Halloween high fives to random men, women and children. Then instead of carving pumpkins, we chose three different fruits: I carved a cantaloupe, my husband, a pineapple and our daughter, a watermelon. It was a great day.

Yesterday I was finally able to have my hair coloured again :) I've had my hair coloured for years now, I always have it blac (although I went from long blonde hair to short black hair in 24hrs several years ago). Anyway, I normally have it done every couple of months. I missed my one app wheel I was in hospital and then due to the treatment I had, I couldn't have it done again for a while in case I had a reaction, my hair was patchy anyway so it would have made it stand out. Well, I now have black hair again :) very happy. I tend to hide behind my hair so the fact it's looking healthy again is a big thing for me :)

I discovered coffee cures the headaches I keep getting on what seems to be a semi-weekly basis. So that's nice.

The downside is I only ever get headaches at night and they wake me up so the only cure apparently being caffeine is not a good thing.

I have to work today from 1PM to 9PM, headache woke me up at 5AM today.

This is gonna be a long-ass day.

Finished up one of my classes today, so I'll have some more free time going forward yee-haw

Also, got a little headstart on Christmas shopping online the other day and 3 of the things I ordered just arrived today! It's getting me all giddy for the impending holidays!!

Last edited:
I got a huge promotion today at the company I interned with this summer. This basically guarantees I can get any job I want in the industry after I graduate. This is massive.

Someone on this forum gave me a rare ACNL item for free! It really made my day today. :D

We're eating some nice soup tonight! I made a crown out of some shells and it turned out cool!

i made cheese and it turned out great

also, 8,000th post (i have no life)

Back