• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Post something good that happened to you today.

Got offered a job today. I mean, I already have one and I am quite fine with it rn but it was nice to know they were interested in having me.

After loot box after loot box of utter CRAP on Overwatch, I finally got something of quality: The Vampire Symmetra skin.

vestas moving in so im really happy~ sheep are my fav so now i have vesta and eunice.

though now i have 3 normal villagers so i need fauna to move out.

Had a great day thanks to my friends here in the forum. They're such generous people.. it's amazing! ^___^
Thanks Fox & Tainted! <3

i finished my kitchen (not really because its missing my witchy cauldren but that can wait till holloween) and it looks AMAZEING

Got enough sleep still I have another 5 hours to do nothing on before I need to go lol *goes to sleep again*

Got 86% on my maths exam (needed 60% to pass) and found out I'm now an LGBT Officer on my college's student association. :)

I was scared no one would vote for me lol.

I had a yoga session and honestly it made me realize how tight my shoulders have been. It loosened them up and I feel 1000000x better!

less tired than i thought rip waking up at 6 am.. for a good cause though :p

also yay my nepu nepu are on their way so hopefully they will come tomorrow or thursday depending on where they actually are

Back