• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Post something good that happened to you today.

I got out of hospital today and I was so excited to get home! It's the second time I've been in this month and it's really starting to get me down >~< I have been able to play AC a lot though, but it's making me quite anxious as I've missed quite a bit of schoolwork so I don't know what I'm meant to do about my exams :( But I'm still glad to be out and that's what happened to me today ^_^

I got out of hospital today and I was so excited to get home! It's the second time I've been in this month and it's really starting to get me down >~< I have been able to play AC a lot though, but it's making me quite anxious as I've missed quite a bit of schoolwork so I don't know what I'm meant to do about my exams :( But I'm still glad to be out and that's what happened to me today ^_^

Congrats on doing well enough to get out of the hospital :) I hope you will not have to return for some time. I'm sorry to hear it's been rough for you but I hope you'll be well from here on out. :)

With me, today...not as important but sometimes my apartment complex gives out free food...free food is always a good thing especially when you save money/time :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats on doing well enough to get out of the hospital :) I hope you will not have to return for some time. I'm sorry to hear it's been rough for you but I hope you'll be well from here on out. :)

With me, today...not as important but sometimes my apartment complex gives out free food...free food is always a good thing especially when you save money/time :D

Well....in my game I finally got a Funky Wig~! And I completed all the projects I wanted to do for this week, so now all I need is a couple more white/pink roses to add next to my fountain.

Other than that...eh, it was a regular day. Nothin' else going on.

I helped my friend find her lost dog.Though he went missing for only a couple of hours my friend was really stressed out.Glad I could help her find her dog in the end.

I lost a bracelet that meant a lot to me in one of my classes last week, but I got it back today because this girl who always sits next to me found it after I left and held onto it over the week for me. <3

I finally finished my genetics assignment..I'd been dragging it out for days haha.

Now I can finally relax and play animal crossing :D

Got proper sleep even if my back hurts like heckle. And it's warmer today I hope I s2g been way too cold lately.

Finished my exam and it wasn't that bad :'} One more to go

i made good progress on a class project! i've been feeling artistically drained, so i'm happy i was able to come up with something i like. :blush:

Walked my new puppy with my friends and their dogs today. Got some wish list items today.:) Also 3 day weekend!

i met a guy named wyatt and he turned out to be a total jack ass. he got mad cause my friend and i were laughing on the skype call we were all in and he was pissed bc he couldn't talk over us and then called my friend autistic, a pothead and a ***** and kept saying his iq was lowering and that rly pissed me off so i lit him up like a christmas tree and he was really not happy about it loool but i mean if youre gonna say **** about my best friend you best be willin to catch these hands.

why am i happy about it? idk. i'm glad i got to tell someone off i guess. + i accomplished a feat i never thought would be possible - i came to hate someone's guts in 2 hours

Last edited:
I was baking some little clay figures in the oven, and I accidentally set the temperature to 250 degrees fahrenheit, when it was supposed to be at 150
luckily, I noticed after about 15 minutes and they didn't catch on fire lol

Also, I got $20 that I didn't know I was going to get

Back