• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Post something good that happened to you today.

Got a Snickers from my friend today, and only had Math homework (I got it finished a couple minutes ago)! Glad that I had Math homework, since I'm good at Math and like doing it lol. I also had a pretty good school day :)

My Nepu Nepu's arrived today, pics coming later when I've charged my phone =D And they were early too, didn't notice the car driving them out coming at first because I was like wait what this is not the mail service car but the guy actually bothered calling me so I could go downstairs and pick it up so :3

Watched YURI!!! On ICE ep 4 with my friends, and I am d e c e a s e d

got my psychiatrist appointments sooner than i expected which is good cause those things takes tiiimmmeeeeee..

I realized I have all the stuff I need for making special fx makeup, so inspired by Halloween I tried it for the first time. It was SO much fun! It even turned out pretty well considering it was my first time doing it. I'm definitely going to be practicing more! Probably going to make something for Halloween on Monday, as well.

I had go to P.E. two times today because of no substitute for 2 teachers, but I did go to my regular P.E so it will be three. It was boring but at least I don't have work that much and I can use my phone during P.E.

my crush talked to me after not talking to me for a few days :)

yesterday I got my eye exam finally. It was neato there. Fancy tech. Picked my frames and I'll have glasses in around two weeks :>

also yesterday, I asked my crush out and he said yes <3

I turned sixteen! I've had a WONDERFUL day eating and spending time with friends. My only qualms are that my best friend wasn't able to share in the festivities :)

Back