• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Post something good that happened to you today.

I fricked up a few points in my exam today but I'm pretty confident with the rest so I guess that's something good.
Also I got Marina as a random move-in earlier and she placed her house neatly and in-line with the house another one of my permanent villagers (Erik)! She's probably gonna be a keeper.

Well I haven't done much today so... Yesterday was great! ^^ I got to hang out with a guy and it turns out he likes me too and it's very strange but wonderful hahaha, we chilled out, then I went to the library late at night with some friends to study, then my friend came and stayed over my flat. It was a good day. ;)

not TODAY but yesterday a lot of my clothes arrived...and they r so cute. still upset that they canceled the order for this one fuzzy skirt i ordered but...the stuff i got is too nice for me to be upset about

I built a really nice bookshelf that I picked up at Ikea yesterday for my bedroom. Now I finally have some where to put all my collectibles on display, yay!

Bought the last two Amiibo cards I needed.
Ordered the Sanrio cards.
Helped my friend order the Sanrio cards.
Got a ton done.

Good day!

sold some old games and got enough to preorder both pokemon sun/moon, and buy yokai watch bony spirits

Last edited:
I fell off my chair in class and nearly died inside when everyone looked at me. Got home though and found out my parents are planning to send me over to Japan by myself to see my aunty as I've been learning Japanese language.
Got off to a shaky start today but pretty good finish.
Hope you guys all had good days!

I got Pokemon Moon, also bought a copy for my sister and she's excited about that, so that made me happy :>

Back