Possible Price Drop

DSCUBER9000

Bells
If Nintendo is smart, they'll have a DS price drop to $99 before Christmas. A $150 price difference from its competitor will definitely catch the attention of the Christmas-shopping Moms.Also, throwing in a free game like they're doing now wouldn't hurt either. If you think that would be suicide for Nintendo, the DS is very cheap to make.

DSCUBER9000 said:
If Nintendo is smart, they'll have a DS price drop to $99 before Christmas. A $150 price difference from its competitor will definitely catch the attention of the Christmas-shopping Moms.Also, throwing in a free game like they're doing now wouldn't hurt either. If you think that would be suicide for Nintendo, the DS is very cheap to make.
Yes, it is a good idea. With heating prices being so high, gift-shopping parents will look for cheaper things to buy for their kids that are good, unless they want to go into debt, or they make more than enough money to pay for heat and some expensive gifts.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DSCUBER9000 said:
Yes, it is a good idea. With heating prices being so high, gift-shopping parents will look for cheaper things to buy for their kids that are good, unless they want to go into debt, or they make more than enough money to pay for heat and some expensive gifts.
Cheaper? No. Less expensive? Yes. The DS would dominate PSP in holiday sales if it was $99 with a free game. Also, at that time the game library will include: ACWW, MKDS, MPH?, K:CC, AWDS, LIB, TC:UTK, NDogs, Meteos, Mario64, WarioWare, Madden 06, Trace Memory, Ace Wright, C:DoS, and many other quality games worth buying, or at least consideration. Not to mention wi-fi will be up and running for MKDS, Tony Hawk, and everybody's most anticipated: ACWW!!! I'm not sure if MPH will be out by then, but that's supposed to be wi-fi too.

DarthGohan1 said:
DSCUBER9000 said:
Cheaper? No. Less expensive? Yes. The DS would dominate PSP in holiday sales if it was $99 with a free game. Also, at that time the game library will include: ACWW... Ace Wright.. .and everybody's most anticipated: ACWW!!!
Ace Right?

:p

And you said ACWW twice.

But a price drop would be cool, but I got mine last year. :\

PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
DSCUBER9000 said:
Cheaper? No. Less expensive? Yes. The DS would dominate PSP in holiday sales if it was $99 with a free game. Also, at that time the game library will include: ACWW... Ace Wright.. .and everybody's most anticipated: ACWW!!!
Ace Right?

And you said ACWW twice.

But a price drop would be cool, but I got mine last year. :\
I did that on purpose, i wanted to emphasize the wi-fi games...and i forgot to mention viewtiful joe.

Back