I might be a little late but.....Yesh

Also here is the video
http://www.youtube.com/v/2JCFXEPtYkc

I think we can put are differences behind us... for science. You monster

Say Whaaaaa said:
I think we can put are differences behind us... for science. You monster
"Are" is a verb, brosephina.

Edit - You wanted "our".

Also, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't really see why Valve should suddenly start offering support to any console, really.

Why not i mean The orange box was on Ps3

Also i wish they would just make a separate Portal 1. It feels weird having my portal and it being in the orange box its like i don't have it.

Mino said:
Also, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't really see why Valve should suddenly start offering support to any console, really.
Valve will probably just release in on consoles for a quick cash in and then not give it as much support as they would the PC version.

I must have been doing something else when he mentioned Steam Cloud and Steamworks honestly. I didn't notice that.

Mino said:
so you don't want L4D on xbox?

Man, look at Gabe Newell on that stage.

He looked like a slob. Wearing a polo and jeans while scratching your nose every two seconds isn't a good way to represent a company. At the GDC he was all dressed up, but this makes sense given that he hates consoles and loves the PC. He clearly didn't want to be there.

Steam integration in the PS3 sounds like a good idea to me. I have no issue with Valve spreading the love. Portal 2 looks amazing!

Tom said:
I must have been doing something else when he mentioned Steam Cloud and Steamworks honestly. I didn't notice that.
Yep, because we need to be able to play Portal 2 where we left off last, on our many many many PS3s.

AndyB said:
Tom said:
Yep, because we need to be able to play Portal 2 where we left off last, on our many many many PS3s.
pft, doesn't everyone have like 35 ps3s?

This is Insane, since when does Valve decide to have Portal 2 leave PC and come to PS3? They must be Insane, this might help their sales, but hey, wheres the love?

OmegaMan said:
This is Insane, since when does Valve decide to have Portal 2 leave PC and come to PS3? They must be Insane, this might help their sales, but hey, wheres the love?
It's still on PC?

Mino said:
They didn't support the Orange Box on the XBox whatsoever.

Why doesn't Valve do anything with consoles I mean think of how much money they could make, I mean people are willing to pay $12 for 5 maps, people would be willing to pay $50 for TF2 updates.

Gnome said:
Mino said:
L4D and L4D2 are on the 360. L4D came out in 2008.

Edit - I guess I get what you're saying, but I was more talking about the exclusivity of the PS3 version of Portal 2.

I am fairly certain portal 2 is on other consoles... I think this was a way to inject it into one of the three main events of E3 though... That and showing more support for the PS3 than other systems. I think part of it is how online is free on the PS3 and that the Wii... just can't handle it sadly...

Mino said:
Gnome said:
Mino said:
L4D and L4D2 are on the 360. L4D came out in 2008.

Edit - I guess I get what you're saying, but I was more talking about the exclusivity of the PS3 version of Portal 2.
Exactly why they should have had kept this game on the PC, the orange box still supported it.

Back