(Poll) What personality was your first (forced) campsite villager?

What personality was your first campsite villager?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After many voted now, it indeed does seem like smug isn’t a guarantee. I wonder if it’s a glitch or if they programmed it that way.

If it’s a glitch, would the camper’s dialogue be the smug dialogue regardless of personality? Since the first camper’s dialogue is unique. I’m interested in finding out more about this.

I'm guessing that would make sense, as it's one of the only villager (if not the only) you have absolutely no control over getting! They might have done that so people get to have the full tutorial for the camp site but don't end up stuck with someone they don't like?

I had Phil (smug ostrich) and my little 11-year-old brother got Raymond! He's never even heard of villager trading so he was rather surprised when I told him how popular he is and how much he is worth!

Smug. Since then I've only had 2 more, jock and cranky in that order.

My forced camper was Quillson. And he was also the first to ask to leave as well. He asked this past Sunday to move, and I got him March 29th as the camper, so he wasn't moved in until the 30th. So he was only in town for like, a week before he decided to leave. And I was very happy. He asked immediately after I got my 10th villager.

As for other campers. I've only gotten 1 natural camper, Soleil (snooty hamster) after I ran into her when I was looking for my 10th villager. I wasn't amused.

My forced camper was Olaf, who is smug. I was hoping for someone better, but I'm hoping he decides to move out quick enough.

Mine was Chops, I wasn't too thrilled to get him forced on me, but I don't mind him so much now.

First villager I had ask me to leave was one that I acquired through a mystery island actually (Lopez). I WISH my first campsite villager asked me to leave though- it was Lionel and I'm not a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back