• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

POLL: COKE vs. PEPSI

COKE vs PEPSI

• COKE

Votes: 57 62.0%
  • PEPSI

Votes: 35 38.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like Pepsi better. People have been saying it has more of a "watered down taste", which is probably why I like it more. I actually put water in most juice when I drink it...

Last edited:
I used to be addicted to Coke and since that Pepsi started tasting like a dish detergent to me. But now I drink only Dr Pepper, though everything where I live tastes different since Coke in Poland has like four times less sugar and Dr Pepper has even less... Coke from Belgium was heavenly, but from Germany... Eww.

Neither. Melon soda. Japan has made me addicted to it. :eek:

If I have to choose, I like Pepsi more if it's the Throwback kind. If it's not, then I prefer Coke a bit more.

Seems like whenever you ask for one at a restaurant they ask if its okay to give the other one, its like trying to put a usb into a computer. ._.

Seems like whenever you ask for one at a restaurant they ask if its okay to give the other one, its like trying to put a usb into a computer. ._.

Certain restaurants only serve certain drinks. Dr. Pepper, Coca Cola, and Pepsi all own their selves and other drinks, while they compete against each other.

Some restaurants serve certain products because of the contract with the company providing the fountain system service, which may have been chosen by the business owner due to contract cost, availability, or a myriad of other things. I assume you are asked as to not mislead the customer who specifically requested a certain beverage the restaurant cannot by contract provide/does not have on hand/does not supply. This is directed at Brookridge.

I haven't touched much soda since I was 14, but when I did, I usually preferred Pepsi, as my father was a Pepsi employee and probably ingrained that in my head. If I touch soda at all, it is usually clear or root beer soda. I'm usually drinking water or juice.

Some restaurants serve certain products because of the contract with the company providing the fountain system service, which may have been chosen by the business owner due to contract cost, availability, or a myriad of other things. I assume you are asked as to not mislead the customer who specifically requested a certain beverage the restaurant cannot by contract provide/does not have on hand/does not supply. This is directed at Brookridge.

I haven't touched much soda since I was 14, but when I did, I usually preferred Pepsi, as my father was a Pepsi employee and probably ingrained that in my head. If I touch soda at all, it is usually clear or root beer soda. I'm usually drinking water or juice.

Which is what I said above already. -_-...

I know that because my dad works for Coca Cola. Pepsi tastes horrible imo.

You weren't as clear regarding why it is that they only use certain drinks nor did you go into detail, which is what I elaborated on. I wasn't patronizing your post nor correcting it, but merely piggybacking off of it. I suspected you already knew, because I read the thread prior, which is why I directed my post at someone else. I'm not sure what has you perturbed. In any case, I apologize if my intent was unclear.

You weren't as clear regarding why it is that they only use certain drinks nor did you go into detail, which is what I elaborated on. I wasn't patronizing your post nor correcting it, but merely piggybacking off of it. I suspected you already knew, because I read the thread prior, which is why I directed my post at someone else. I'm not sure what has you perturbed. In any case, I apologize if my intent was unclear.

I've been 'piggybacked' off of like, five times in the past month. Not even going to argue this time, even though someone should have been able to understand my point without me 'elaborating'. I would rather make tons of short and to the point posts than a handful of long ones that restate the thesis. Apology accepted though.

On-Topic: As for the best, even though I like Coca Cola the most, Dr. Pepper is clearly better than both of them in terms of sales and service.

Last edited:
well Coke is my Fav and Mellow Yellow is my FAVORITE soda pop lol

I like pepsi more, it's sweeter and seems to feel a little less fizzy, even though I don't like soda that much in general. I'm like two and get Hi-C basically every chance I get, I don't even care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back