• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Place your random thoughts.

^Speaking for myself, I'm from Massachusetts, so it's the northeast for me! :)

Would living a couple hundred years cause a person to go insane from witnessing all the changes within two centuries? Wouldn't that be like witnessing and remembering multiple lives?
How much data would cause a data overload in the brain considering the "archived folders" are a common way for the brain to store data? Is that even measurable?

Okapi are cousins of giraffes, but they are sometimes called Africa's unicorn.

I wrote a poem about okapi one time. Maybe I'll see if I can find it.

I can't seem to find any of my old poems. I wonder if they got tossed at some point :/

Event wise, I do wonder what the treat will be though 🤡🎃
Or the trick... *Shudders*

So I randomly found it last week while looking for something else.
It was from 2010 and written to get other things off of my mind at the time.
Don't hate on it too much lol. It is 14 years old. Has a weird flow/pattern.
There were other random ones I wrote too.
Alone in the humid rainforest
Giraffe, zebra, and deer combined
Velvet brown chest
Striped behind
Humans found you and claimed
"This shall be mine."
They took you from your only home and brought you to a busy city.
They put you in a facility filled with bright green trees dressed in vines.
Feeling shy,
Now joined with two others of the same kind.
"What a wonder!"
People proclaim
"I have never seen anything close to being the same."
Uniqueness is grand
Being different is nothing close to being bland
If everyone was the same
The world would be very lame.

The Vanish Cap has to be one of the most situational Mario power-ups. It’s even more niche than the Frog Suit or P-Balloon, because at least the Frog Suit makes underwater levels more bearable and the P-Balloon is kind of fun to use (except on Tubular). But all the Vanish Cap can really be used for is to go through some walls and enemies. Even the switch stage for it only uses it at the very end.

I have never read the Twilight books and probably still won't. I'm very disappointed with myself right now.....I always thought people were calling the vampires 'sparkles' because of attraction or something. Turns out they LITERALLY sparkle. 😭

Now excuse me while I crawl back underneath my rock.

why can't my mii be a streetpass mii plaza cat
1715293240837.png

Debating whether I should dye my hair pink again or not... Bleaching them last time led to a disaster but I never learn from my lessons

I loved this art program called kid pix. so much nostalgia.

View attachment 559389
Lots of omelet potential
I vaguely remember the name of this program.
What year is this version?
I remember an old program in the 90s we used that we wrote up poems and made books with it but it had these pixel stamp like things in the program and we could make pictures using them or add borders. This was like 1st grade.. so like '97? I wonder if it was an older version of this.

There's a thread for TBT Money Matches and Friendlies for SSBU, and I wish they had one for MK8D.

Back