• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Place your random thoughts.

1707957411066.png
1707957448762.png

Who’s cooler, Fonzie or Poochie? Fonzie was so cool he became the most popular character on the show (he also became popular for being associated with something generally seen as negative), even if he became too popular and people started to hate seeing him. But Poochie was so cool that he was too cool for the show, and he was immediately the most hated character on it. That makes it easy to pick. It would have to be Poochie.

I was reading about Sims 4 expansion packs and honestly the Seasons one sounds hilarious. You can make up random holidays and traditions for your Sims to celebrate it with?? This could be wonderfully chaotic!

In Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, there’s an enemy in the dream world called “Trubbish”. Do you know who (more like what) else is called “Trubbish”? 🤔

For another Pokémon related thing, Phanpy always reminded me of this midboss from Kirby:
1707999592038.png

There’s not many similarities besides the fact that they’re both elephants, but still.

These emojis 🫶😀🤪🤧🙈 are such cringe smh lol meanwhile, a couple of birbs outside my bedroom window just got into a huge gang fight omg lmao that was pretty random.

I can still hear them cursing each other out LOL

The South Park episode “The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs” is a really good commentary on how some people try to find meaning in everything, no matter what it is. I’m pretty sure it’s a commentary on the show itself. There are usually lessons that you can find from it, but most of the stuff they do they only do because it’s funny. Like ****ting on celebrities. There’s no deeper reason as to why they do it, it’s not because a celebrity is supposed to represent something. It’s just because they thought it would be funny to make fun of Angelina Jolie today.

I posted a few controversial things two years ago which caused a few members to hate me. Those things weren’t necessarily my opinions, but they were thoughts I had when I was disassociating because of my BPD. Part of it had to do with something personal that happened to me as well, which I had only explained to one person in attempt to apologize. The thought that I’m disliked within a small portion of the community here still lingers in my mind.

Even though I’m more improved as a person now, I can’t help but feel like my reputation from two years ago will carry on. I know it’s impossible to change someone’s opinion of you and that it’s best to just move on, because like I said, this was two years ago. It’s just hard feeling like there’s a dark cloud over my profile telling people “I did/said this thing and I’m a bad person.”
Hate's a strong emotion. I'm sure you didn't do anything that bad, else you wouldn't still be here.

I don't know you or many people here very well, but I would say if it's been two years and you've apologised for whatever happened, then lay it to rest. Forgive yourself even if others won't. I have seen you reference whatever happened a couple of times now so it's clearly on your mind.

Bear in mind that deliberately isolating or ostracising someone, even if they said something bad a couple of years ago, is a form of bullying in itself and there are people, often those who are very insecure, who actively enjoy doing this to another person, usually to feel better about themselves. If that's happening to you then don't waste your time trying to appease people who can't let go of an online grudge or argument.

If it's more about how you feel about yourself rather than how you're being treated by others, then disregard all that and just try to forgive yourself and not dwell on what you can't change.

With a little editing you could probably move the text to the top and bottom and make it work.
I don’t know if I can do that since this picture is actually from a game, so the text box came with the picture. If I try to upload it, some of it is cut out. I think it would be best if all of the words were available, but maybe I’ll just not care about that anymore and come back to use it. Or maybe I’ll use it as a signature.

Yesterday, my Betta Valentino forgot how to get out of his floating log because it was against the glass and he started to panic. He was fine though and eventually realized he can just turn around to get out. Lol.
Also, he notices when I give him four pellets instead of five and seems discontent about it.

I’ve been playing SpongeBob: The Cosmic Shake recently. To be honest, it isn’t as good as Revenge of the Flying Dutchman (the weakest of the SpongeBob 3D Platformers from the GameCube era). I still like the movie game the best, followed by Battle for Bikini Bottom.

I’ve seen a lot of people complaining about this Madame Web movie and I’m thinking…I could be biased here, but don’t most Marvel movies kinda suck? I’m not sure what people were expecting. Unless it’s The Room levels of bad…then I get it.

Back