• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Place your random thoughts.

Starting to realize just how much of a good thing it is I've been staying away from social media.
I quit social media, I think it was three years ago, and I haven’t been happier. I might not have many connections with people, but I’m make-doing with forums.

wow I haven't watched Mr Enter in years. can't even remember exactly how long it's been. I've always enjoyed ranty videos, maybe I'll have to check him out again.
I like his old videos too, but I prefer his calmer approach. His old Admirable Animations were also good, like the Top 25 Modern SpongeBob episodes.

Less than 10 weeks to go for my trip now! I can't stop thinking about it...

Is it really worth it?
IMG_1107.jpeg

An advantage live action has over animation is that in live action TV and movies, since you’re actually seeing real people, and they’re not reading directly off a script, it sounds a little more natural. I don’t know exactly how to explain it. You kind of need to experience it yourself. There’s just something about the delivery. As long as the actors are actually good.

please nintendo for the love of everything holy and sacred do NOT mess up the soundtrack for the TTYD remake PLEASE i don't think my weak heart can handle that level of disappointment

Apparently that new Spongebob movie got leaked online and it's bad...according to Twitter at least.
(wait, can I say that here)

If Ron DeSantis becomes president, the world is absolutely ****ed and I would’ve lost any faith I had in humanity.
I know that this is an old post (and I already quotes this before), but your nightmare won’t come true anymore. Not for 2024 at least. Desantis has dropped out of the race.

I’m actually worried about Oblivia right now. I contacted another staff member about if she’s stepping down, because I saw that her avatar, signature, and collectibles are gone blank. She’s not even on TBT’s Discord anymore.

She was a great administrator. I enjoyed her count inside the bottle events and the 12 Days of Christmas raffles. I want to know why she’s leaving. I hope we weren’t being rough on her.

I’m actually worried about Oblivia right now. I contacted another staff member about if she’s stepping down, because I saw that her avatar, signature, and collectibles are gone blank. She’s not even on TBT’s Discord anymore.

She was a great administrator. I enjoyed her count inside the bottle events and the 12 Days of Christmas raffles. I want to know why she’s leaving. I hope we weren’t being rough on her.
Let's not start rumours here. All of our staff members are entitled to take breaks from time to time.

I’ve noticed that there’s a common theme on the internet. It goes like this:

A character that is introduced that faces immediate backlash. This happens to a lot of series. However, sometimes, the hate gets to the point where it’s memetic. Take Jar Jar Binks or Scrappy Doo, for example. Eventually, a portion of people will come out to say that they actually like the character, and there’s less people that are unironically expressing hate for the character. This isn’t just characters, this can also apply to installments, like Sonic 06. When was the last time you saw someone who actually showed hatred towards that game?

This can also go the other way around. A game/episode/movie/character is created that sees immediate praise. This is normal. But in some cases, people really, really like it. Eventually, sometimes if it’s just something or someone that just happens to be well-liked, it gets pinned with that word. You know what the word is. “Overr*ted”. The second something becomes too popular, a portion of people will say that it doesn’t deserve the praise. I’ve found that no matter what it is, this happens to it as long as it’s held in high regard. GTA? Overrated. Band Geeks? Overrated. Netflix. Literally just the streaming service? Overrated. Oxygen? Everyone needs it so it has to be overrated. The only difference in this case is that there’s still a lot of people willing to defend something that people call overrated.

The lesson here is simple. The internet is a very weird place. If people hate or love something too much, it’s going to have people who feel the opposite way no matter what.

Last edited:
Trying to come up w/ a "Top 25 Favorite Death Metal Bands" list is harder than I would've thought. There's simply too many that I enjoy! x.x

Dear car drivers:

If you are listening to music and you have your windows open, I would take it kindly if you did not blast your music. There is no reason I should be able to hear your music almost word for word while in the comfort of my home.

Thank you very much.

- Sincerely, Yoshi155.

I have a callback for a local play tomorrow.
And why did I audition again? To get rid of the evil "You must be in a play" nightmares I get at night?

No seriously, I get these nightmares at night where I get a lead in a play, and it leaves me in a panic in the middle of the night. It's been an on-going thing. UGH! I know my inner self is telling me to be in a play, but I know i'm going to regret either choice I make, whether it'd be going for it, or whimping out.

Back