• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Place your random thoughts.

Every day I try to remember to check the birthday list to wish everyone who seems to check the site recently a happy birthday. Some days like today I forget but then check and realize there's no one who's been on the site in the past week.

Also I've made it my unofficial job to react to every post in "What are you Happy About Today". I think other people do it too.

People appreciate things like this, and I also believe it helps foster a more inclusive community. It's good that you're doing that.

I've made it a point to only wish happy birthdays recently to people that are active or that I know may return at some point. It feels kind of odd to me now to wish it to someone who hasn't been online in several years. But maybe that's just me, haha.

People appreciate things like this, and I also believe it helps foster a more inclusive community. It's good that you're doing that.

I've made it a point to only wish happy birthdays recently to people that are active or that I know may return at some point. It feels kind of odd to me now to wish it to someone who hasn't been online in several years. But maybe that's just me, haha.
Thank you!

The fact that the first day of fall is tomorrow! We waited all 3 months of what I consider to be the worst Season for me (The only thing I like about it is my birthday) to the best season that many like.

The 3 holidays in this season are what make this season the PEAK season, you can’t hate any.

The fact that the first day of fall is tomorrow! We waited all 3 months of what I consider to be the worst Season for me (The only thing I like about it is my birthday) to the best season that many like.

The 3 fallidays are what make this season the PEAK season, you can’t hate any.
I fixed it for you. I call Halloween and Thanksgiving “fallidays” since I like portmanteaus.

• Love
Reactions: Bui
I don't understand the existence of the /s tone tag. Serious and sarcastic start with the same letter and this doesn't tell them apart. It's apparently sarcasm and serious has a different tag, but that doesn't help enough in my opinion. Imagine all the people unfamiliar with tone tags trying to figure out what it means. Who is this going to help when serious and sarcastic have opposite meanings? This is just making things difficult.

I feel bad for Coco. Even though she is the same weight as Hans now, she swells up so much for vax. She still had a tiny lump from her last one, so they did the opposite side this time. Well, now she looks like she has a fanny pack on her butt that's really noticable when she stands on her hind legs. At least this is her last one.

When I was in third grade there was a book I read for the class book club called "El Deafo", which is about a rabbit who had to get hearing aids at a young age. If I remember correctly, everyone in the book is an anthropomorphic rabbit, and if I was talking about this anywhere else it would probably sound like a very childish book, but this is an AC site so I think most people are used to humanlike animals. Still, it had kind of mature themes and there were some things that flew over my head when I read it. For example, during a sleepover, one of the main character's friends told her to look in her shirt and spell "attic". I definitely get the joke now, but back then I was puzzled so hard over something so small. I reread the book multiple times and every time I got to that part, I was confused. I was really confused over what she was supposed to be seeing in her shirt. It's kind of sad that now, there's a lot of kids at that age who have been ruined to the point that they would get the joke at that age. It took me until like 8th grade to understand it.

Anyway, even though I never chose to read this book, it was just assigned to our book club group, I still think it was pretty good.

If you have good and bad memories linked to the same song, do you avoid it as it's linked with pain or focus on the good times listening to it? or maybe just go with how you feel at the time?

Here are some interesting South Park episodes:
  • Scott Tenorman Must Die
  • Casa Bonita
  • HumanCentiPad
  • Fort Collins
Try watching one of these four episodes, THEN watch the ending of Post Covid: The Return of Covid when the episode is over.

In the end of said movie, Cartman becomes a drunk homeless man with no hope, as he has nothing better than to curse others. What this means is that he is determined to have a very bad future, one of the worst ones. There was also a joke from early on in the show that only Mormons can go to Heaven and Hell is only bad if you were evil. If this was true, Cartman would’ve had both a bad life and a bad afterlife.

If you watched one of those four episodes before watching said ending, here’s how Cartman deserved it:
  • Scott Tenorman Must Die - Cartman ultimately wins by having Scott Tenorman’s parents killed and cooked into chili, and then humiliated Scott in front of everyone. If you seen the Post Covid movie, Scott Tenorman (despite being absent from the entire movie) was ultimately better off than Cartman since it was Cartman who had the bad future. It’s also possible that Scott Tenorman would be president of the United States, one of the best ones since Ronald Reagan, but that wasn’t touched.
  • Casa Bonita - Cartman tried to get Butters locked in a bomb shelter, then had him thrown away into a dump so he can replace him when going to a special restaurant. Out of all the times Cartman abused Butters, this was the worst. In the said said ending of the Return of Covid, Butters actually is the manager of the local restaurant, and he curses back at Cartman while he’s a homeless bum.
  • HumanCentiPad - the whole episode, Cartman acted like a spoiled brat and behaved very inappropriately. He was told that he either takes the cheaper alternative or gets nothing. Because of his bad behavior, he got nothing, and his mother won’t even get him a cheaper alternative. As a result, he slanders his mother on a talk show, and got something special (let’s not talk about it), only for it to be taken away immediately. Then he rants at God, and is then struck by lightning. Although a better episode to watch after is “City People”, you can see that Cartman got worse than being struck by lightning in the Return of Covid movie.
  • Fort Collins - upon finding out that his relationship with Heidi has been imperiled due to the fact that anybody can use TrollTrace to read someone’s entire internet history, Cartman worries about losing Heidi. He does eventually lose Heidi later on, not because of his Ghostbusters comment, but his toxicity of his relationship in the next season. When he imagined his Mars dream was ruined by a dust storm, which symbolizes losing Heidi, that Mars dream would really be ruined if he saw what he will become at the end of the Return of Covid movie. Having a bad future like that is worse than losing a girlfriend because of some internet comment.

So I was doing a collaborative drawing with some people offsite, and I drew someone in a way that might be a bit impossible, and now it looks like two people have pointed it out in the same collaborative drawing. Not that I'm complaining, I just found it funny.

It’s kinda interesting that now it’s been at least 20 years since the invasion of Iraq, stuff like Iraq, Saddam Hussein, Al-Qaeda, and Osama bin Laden have lost relevance. Yet I still think they’re relevant because I’m old enough to remember when it started. It’s like I was in a bubble of slow time.

The news is all about Ukraine and far-right extremism in America now.

*Watching Royalty Soaps*

Katie: "okay so the white {melt-and-pour soap) is melted basically..."

Me: "yeah, not acidically, it's melted basically" 💀

was reminiscing about how much I really love shiny Absol, and I though I'd like to take one of the Absol models from The Models Resource and change the colours into its shiny colours (there are models that already have the shiny colours but they don't look very good, namely the one from XY/ORAS, where the textures are just so nasty looking skdjfs) so that I could have a good reference for my shiny Absol, Ruby.

so I downloaded the model of Absol with the sweets outfit from Pokemon Unite, and I was initially only planning on changing the shiny colour itself, but I decided I should go all out and change the colour of the scarf too (since the scarf was originally red and didn't look good w the red shiny). and uhhh oh my goodness? she's absolutely precious?? 🥺💕💜✨
rubyyyy2.png

I may just have to draw this lovely gal now skdjfskdf 💖

LOOK AT THIS OUTFIT OMG SHES READY FOR A VAYCAY AAAAA 😍💞🌴🌺
Beach-Style-Abslo-webp.png

but like why can't pokemon wear cute little outfits like this in the normal games?? I would probably like SV infinitely more if there was an option to dress up pokemon and have them walk around in the overworld like that (which, btw, I think they implemented overworld walking really badly in SV, but whatever), I know it's probably not really feasible since there are soooooo many pokemon, but I won't even get into my thoughts on the sheer number of pokemon rn haha. I just want to be able to dress up my precious Absol aaaa 💕

When Christians do the sign of the cross at you because “you have the devil in you”, then isn’t that using God’s name in vain?🤔 Chances are that the person doing the sign of the cross is doing it out of anger, and not because they actually care.

This scenario was inspired by my mom.

One question. Why were Americans angrier at the overturning of Roe v Wade than they were at Trump’s election back in 2016 or every time a public shooting happened?

One question. Why were Americans angrier at the overturning of Roe v Wade than they were at Trump’s election back in 2016 or every time a public shooting happened?
This isn't to discredit what you've seen out there, but at least in my own internet bubble I haven't really seen this myself—from what I've seen, anybody who's angry about one of these things tends to also be quite upset about the other two as well. For what it's worth, I'm also personally very upset about all three of these things, to say the least.

it would be convenient if the page number thingy was both at the bottom and the top. ^^

Also, I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned about this, but it would be awesome if we could buy TBT on her with IRL (not between members, but like them having an official shop on here).
Post automatically merged:

Agreed! I know I do! 💖💕

Also, I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned about this, but it would be awesome if we could buy TBT on her with IRL (not between members, but like them having an official shop on here).
I feel like this would ruin the value of TBT since there'd be a surplus of people buying TBT, therefore lots more going around making it easier to obtain. I think it's fine the way it is. It'd be nice to have a little more going around though, since the collectibles marketplace is very inactive. It's just the same 3-4 people bumping shop threads with little to no actual sales.

Back