• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

that's just how the marketplace is my dude lol, gotta go with the flow šŸ˜…
I did try waiting until others are done bumping so I can bump, but itā€™s still pretty unpredictable.

But even if everyone is bumping, people are hardly making any progress right now. The buyers are still waiting to buy their dream collectibles, the sellers have trouble selling their collectibles. Yeah, I blame Nintendo for the siteā€™s rapidly slowing activity over how they made ACNH.

F517611C-5468-4927-AD47-1DB5A49481F9.jpeg

Dang olā€™ be kind man talkinā€™ bout everyoneā€™s on bxbdndnsnsnaajak dang ol journey man hshdbdhdnssb

I bought that one TikTok CD player that has five millions variants on Amazon and I absolutely love it. Dunno about the original, but the dupe I chose is perfectly fine in my eyes.

Works great as a CD display alone, but I love that it has so many functions. There's a slot for an USB stick, it has radio and Bluetooth too. I haven't had a CD player since like 2013, but it's so weird to me that it remembers where I turned it off and continues from there.

I just had to share my love for it. I've been collecting my favorite albums in CD form, there's just something relaxing about letting a physical object play music and not just using Spotify on your phone or computer.

20230827_192937.jpg

If anybody wants to buy it, consider looking for one that has a flap. When I got mine I was disappointed I didn't thought of it. Not sure how well it looks with one, I'm just lowkey worried about dust.

I just had to share my love for it. I've been collecting my favorite albums in CD form, there's just something relaxing about letting a physical object play music and not just using Spotify on your phone or computer.
I always listen to mix CDs in my car, I have the option to use my phone and an aux cable but I really like making CDs to play. the audio balancing is better (I have to do it manually with my phone and it kinda sucks) plus, as you mentioned earlier in your post, the CD picks up on where you left off, which is always nice.
not to mention it satisfies my autistic need to listen to the same 15 songs over and over and over for weeks on end šŸ˜‚

I suppose this logic could apply to LPs as well, I have a huge LP collection and the audio quality honestly sounds amazing if you have a good record player/stereo system.
Post automatically merged:

kinda random but I just remembered that yesterday I told a few of my coworkers that my nickname is Bug and they thought that was so awesome and cute haha šŸŖ²šŸ’•

topic came up bc one of my coworkers keeps and raises monarch butterflies and she decided to name her single caterpillar after me, and I told her it was fitting bc my nickname is Bug ā˜ŗļø

Last edited:
I got some good news and bad news.

The good news is that I'm going to be staying on TBT. After quitting this site twice, I don't plan on quitting a third time. TBT is my home.

The bad news is that I may not be using this forum as much as this year goes by. One of the reasons why I left was because I was too addicted to the site, and I wanted to cut back on my internet addiction. I may come to participate in more events, share my projects, and sell collectibles, but I need to cut back on how much I use this site.

At least I'm not getting myself into trouble. Although I was warned by the staff about bringing up past identities and expressing personal desires about other people publicly, I've been following the rules and not starting anymore drama on this site. Even on the politics topics, I've been pretty chill.

I was going through my older images on ImgBB to see if I could find my camp stuff from 2021, and I found my entry for a design-a-collectible contest from the Red Balloon World Tour event in late 2019 and early 2020. that's the event where someone would wish for a collectible by drawing what it potentially may look like, and the staff would pick one to become an actual collectible (there ended up being 3 winners, the aurora sky, the snow bunny, and the yule log).

this is what I, and quite a few others, wished for haha:
EL9-PGk-IUc-AAR7c-B.jpg

it was a pretty obvious choice, though I'm glad we ended up getting the three we got! and ofc we all know this would eventually become a real collectible, so in a way my wish was still granted hehe ā„ļø

oh I also found this pic of my golden bean from June 2020, when he was only 6 months old šŸ„ŗ
20200603-123009.jpg

I may have to stop using the TBT Marketplace. The last couple times I bumped my threads, some other user outbumps my thread by bumping their thread within a few minutes or seconds.
They may not look at other users. They probably logged on and was like oh it's time for me to bump again.
There are a lot of people trying to sell right now and not much currency in circulation or people already have what they wanted. So, lots of thread bumps.
The market will probably boom again when ac news starts coming and people remember they have an account here.

If I ever get into filmmaking, the most likely rating my films would get is ... PG-13. Although I don't mind going into some adult topics (like gambling, alcohol consumption, Jan 6, War in Ukraine), sex and nudity are pretty much out of the question in my films. There's no sexual content, no nudity, no sex slang, no mockery of religion. The most offensive ones would only have bad words and violence.

By the way, those R-rated films from the 1980s, some of them are PG-13 by today's standards.

I wish I had more friends to play w/ on Steam. Unfortunately I'm also quite shy so it's hard to make new friends. Actually there's still some people on Steam I've added from here but haven't got the nerve to speak to yet...how sad is that?

After 10 years of complaining about political correctness, Iā€™m beginning to see that both the left-wing and right-wing are right about something related to this topic.
  • Why the Left is right - even if the patriarchy fades and whites are becoming a minority, our country is still dominated by white men, showing how unbalanced our representation is. In fact, racial inequality and biases are still rampant, and so is gender inequality and sexual orientation inequality. If media and workforces have more diversity, it will show that we are a nation for everyone, not just straight white men. Being tolerant doesnā€™t just mean accepting others regardless of differences. It also means acknowledging their issues.
  • Why the Right is right - although we should be more inclusive in hiring practices and adding diversity in fictional media, the conservatives have every right to complain about everyday words and phrases being censored. Just because some people canā€™t or donā€™t do something doesnā€™t mean nobody should be allowed to talk about it. Forcing the majority of the population to change the way they live to cater to the minority population isnā€™t just wrong. Itā€™s a violation of common sense. We just need to let the minority keep their customs while the majority can keep theirs.
In brief summary, more diversity is better in an age of changing demographics, but unnecessary censorship or punishments is still something I couldnā€™t get behind. Let me know if thereā€™s anything else you like to contribute.

Forgiveness will change the world, revenge will impede it. I hold these words to be true.

So I guess the site's going back to its pre-Camp TBT appearance. Looks like the tree and grass still haven't changed back, but it looks like almost everything else has.

EDIT - Fully back to normal now!

EDIT #2 - Forget I just said that. I just took a photo of one of those alien babies.
Screenshot 2023-08-27 7.48.18 PM.png

Last edited:
Back