• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

You see, I could serve the site staff one day. But there’s one main challenge into getting a position as one of the staff members: I have autism.

Although they have no policies against promoting autistic users, I still have social problems. Even if I am following the rules and taking them seriously, I still get notices about doing something wrong on this forum or have other issues (like my lack of patience in the trading boards). I have gotten better on the politics-related stuff since I’m no longer polarized or confrontational, but there’s other things that I still struggle with. There’s no way the staff is going to promote me if I have these issues.

However, I have lost interest into joining the staff a couple years ago before losing interest in this site completely. But the only reason why I would still be interested into joining the site staff is because of the many ideas I have for the site, and I don’t think the mods or admins would accept unsolicited ideas from other members.
I'd like to encourage you to share your ideas via contact the staff/feedback or through threads talking about your ideas as a discussion piece for everyone. I do feel like staff are responsive or consider what members like, dislike, and wish. Your ideas(s) may lead to other ideas that work well. You never know. Or you may learn why something isn't as great as an idea as it first sounded (people talking about more emojis is an example, but discussion also emerged to show there may be a way to implement more in a good way or revise what we have as a better fit)

I'd like to encourage you to share your ideas via contact the staff/feedback or through threads talking about your ideas as a discussion piece for everyone. I do feel like staff are responsive or consider what members like, dislike, and wish. Your ideas(s) may lead to other ideas that work well. You never know. Or you may learn why something isn't as great as an idea as it first sounded (people talking about more emojis is an example, but discussion also emerged to show there may be a way to implement more in a good way or revise what we have as a better fit)
That’s true, but it would also be cool to be an event runner, contest runner, or write clues for the Egg Hunt.

My favorite Gen 9 Pokémon is Glimmora, because of its good speed and very good special attack, as a Rock-type Pokémon. But it’s nowhere in my top 25 favorite Pokémon available in Scarlet/Violet. And it’s all because of all those Johto Pokémon in Scarlet/Violet.

Why do I always seem to find the stinkiest dog treats?
I can't wait for these wretched things to be gone. I just hope they are gone before it gets cold outside, cuz that's where they are going to eat those!

Today school started, and I didn’t feel as awkward at school. Hopefully it stays like this! I did hate having to pronounce my name for my teachers.

As I was just talking with xSuperMario64x about my past behavior, one of the things they said was that a LittleBigPlanet forum would be the last place to see a heated political discussion. That may be true, but if we’re going to talk about controversies between Animal Crossing and Little Big Planet:

• Animal Crossing did have a few real-life controversies like the racist sheep and the Hong Kong protests, but the only real-life controversy LittleBigPlanet got involved in was misusing an Islamic song.
  • However, if we’re talking about community controversies, there’s a whole lot more on LittleBigPlanet’s side than Animal Crossing’s side. And they were a lot worse. The worst of Animal Crossing’s controversies, such as Club Tortimer and seeding, can be avoided.
The second part shouldn’t be surprising. Little Big Planet is a kind of game where you’re actively sharing content to the public, while Animal Crossing only has dream sharing and traveling through towns. Stuff like sea basses, animals moving in front of your house, and the nerfing of money making may have drawn criticism, but that would be more like Little Big Planet’s Move Pack mini-games or how hard some of the story levels were. It’s also not surprising since Little Big Planet was owned and managed by Sony, which has a poorly-moderated network. Had it been owned by Nintendo, the toxicity of the community would be punished very frequently.

What’s rather surprising was how bad the LBP controversies are. Some of the biggest ones are:
  • The Cool Levels being dominated by a user who spams copied levels
  • The types of copied levels (mainly bomb survivals and shark survivals).
  • Inappropriate costumes made by kids.
  • The boo rating was abused as a tool to grief or harass players.
  • H4H, or heart for heart, which is an illegitimate way to earn favorites.
  • Some users hacked the scoreboards to dominate the position, hence why they were turned off.
  • The lethal sackboy glitch.
  • Users using official level comments to advertise their levels.
  • The Mm Picks when holiday levels and some of the same creators were being picked.
  • The very update that removed the boo rating.

ACWW 8pm music is stuck in my head.

Idk what it is about ACWW's music, but it is just so good and interesting to listen too. I really wish it existed as an option in NH.

ACWW 8pm music is stuck in my head.

Idk what it is about ACWW's music, but it is just so good and interesting to listen too. I really wish it existed as an option in NH.
I think Wild World’s 8 PM music is in my top 10 best hourly musics from Animal Crossing.

I do agree that we need to be given an option to choose hourly musics to play in your town or island. So I can hear the GameCube 5 PM music in the same town as New Horizon’s 2 AM music.

I seriously need to quit vaping...or at the very least, vape less. My current intake is just too expensive.

I feel like people don't know what the term laziness actually is. Resting isn't laziness, being cautious isn't laziness, working smarter is not laziness, knowing your limits isn't laziness, doing a job sitting isn't laziness, not liking your job but doing it anyway isn't laziness. On the other hand, age nor your bank account doesn't exempt you from being lazy.

I feel like Corporate America and America's certian history greatly influenced how the term laziness is used in USA.

Can't wait for Hurricane season to end.

That storm is going to be close to where I'm at. I'm not in Florida, but I hope those who are stay safe!

Never thought about it before... but I collected a bunch of cicada shells outside. This summer was one of the quieter summers, yet I found a bunch of shells. Going to clean them up and save them.

Back