• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

As much of a disappointment as Sw/Sh and S/V were I still find myself thinking “all right but the NEXT game is gonna be good…”

the hold of pokémon nostalgia is strong 😩
honestly I appreciate the perseverance, I pretty much lost interest in newer pokemon games not long after SwSh was released. I started Legends Arceus recently and I hope I like it, because I really love pokemon and I want to keep playing newer stuff, but Violet really did not do it for me at all.

honestly I appreciate the perseverance, I pretty much lost interest in newer pokemon games not long after SwSh was released. I started Legends Arceus recently and I hope I like it, because I really love pokemon and I want to keep playing newer stuff, but Violet really did not do it for me at all.

ooh honestly Legends Arceus is fire 🔥 I hope you enjoy it too! It baffles me even more that they went from Legends to S/V, its like they understood how open world Pokémon should work and then suddenly they didn’t 😂

What if the next Pokémon game was open-world 3D game like Scarlet/Violet, but had black-and-white pixel graphics like Red/Blue?

It’s actually my secret dream for Pokémon to just go back to pixel graphics 👀 I know there’s literally a 0% chance it’ll happen but GameFreak has repeatedly demonstrated they’re just not capable of making coherent games on a larger scale

At the same time, we might need a long break from adding a new generation. We’ll need something like a Pokémon world maker, like Super Mario Maker.

When I see the alien plush reaction all I can think of is this:
1693089815137.png

Does anyone know if dairy-free vanilla exists? I surprisingly love that flavor and it sucks that I have zero evidence and knowledge of it's existence.
Post automatically merged:

Plus I'm lactose intolerant so that's why I ask.

My tummy is hurting on and off. I hope it doesn’t turn into a full blown stomach ache because I’m not kidding when I say they’re the worst physical pain I’ve ever experienced in my life.

Edit: meant to place this in what’s bothering you lol

Last edited:
During that 31-month break, I bought some albums of British folk songs (which somehow includes sea shanties like the Drunken Sailor) to listen to some of the SpongeBob production music. The first one I bought contained the famous Krusty Krab theme (The Rake Hornpipe), as well as Oyster Girls (which older SpongeBob episodes used. That album is called “Folk Songs - Story Songs 2”, which is primarily British songs.

I looked into the first of these folk song albums (Folk Songs - Story Songs 1). That one is American songs, not British songs.

I would like to see a Molly McGee episode featuring this ghost:

IMG_1621.jpeg

I don’t know who this background character is, but she might have a more prominent role later on.

I may have to stop using the TBT Marketplace. The last couple times I bumped my threads, some other user outbumps my thread by bumping their thread within a few minutes or seconds.

Back