Pixel Art [Free Requests]

<URL="http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?41073-Tobia"]Tobia[/URL>

replace < with [ and replace > with ]

^ This, or highlight the word/picture you want to link and click the little globe (next to the smiley button) that has a little chain link over it and paste in the link you want it to redirect to, in this case, it would be Tobia's belltree profile.

Hi! I just recently came across this thread and you are very creative! I love the animations and the art you create. I was hoping to request one from you! If considered, I would love to see Poppy and Marshal face to face with Marshal handing poppy a clover!

I loved the art you created for NijiNymphia!

Thank you so much! I look forward to looking at your other art work~

Hi! I just recently came across this thread and you are very creative! I love the animations and the art you create. I was hoping to request one from you! If considered, I would love to see Poppy and Marshal face to face with Marshal handing poppy a clover!

I loved the art you created for NijiNymphia!

Thank you so much! I look forward to looking at your other art work~

Thank you, I really didn't think anyone would think twice about my silly pixel art, so I'm really surprised to see so many people liking them.
Yea, i'll make that for you. :D

Last edited:
I would adore a pixel art of the gorgeous wolfie Freya if you're still taking requests. Your art is beautiful!

Gosh your pixels/ animations are to die for!! <3
People have already requested all the characters I wanna see
I can give you some ideas for the characters if you're interested :3

Julian -- In a glamorous pose with sparkles surrounding him
Lucky -- i think it would be adorable if he was sniffing a daffodil then sneezing
Ruby -- daydreaming about space or dozing off

keep up the good work! (now i kinda want to make animations XD )

Gosh your pixels/ animations are to die for!! <3
People have already requested all the characters I wanna see
I can give you some ideas for the characters if you're interested :3

Julian -- In a glamorous pose with sparkles surrounding him
Lucky -- i think it would be adorable if he was sniffing a daffodil then sneezing
Ruby -- daydreaming about space or dozing off

keep up the good work! (now i kinda want to make animations XD )

Thank you! You should make animations, they're fun to make. :)

That's funny someone already suggested the Julian and sparkles thing, hehe.
Thanks for the suggestions though, I'll keep them in mind.

Random, and not directed at anyone particularly, but I was thinking of making customized mayors. Would anyone be interested in that?
Also, I'm thinking of making this a pay TBT for a request thing. Not because I need/want TBT (because I don't, I don't know what to do with the TBT I have) but because it'll make people only ask for things they really want, and not just requested on a whim.

If I do that, how much should I charge for it?

If anyone could give me your input on that, it would be very much appreciated. :D

Thank you everyone!

Oh, mayor pixels sound really cute! ^u^ And I'd definitely be willing to pay TBT for my request- not sure what price to recommend, though ^^;

Random, and not directed at anyone particularly, but I was thinking of making customized mayors. Would anyone be interested in that?
Also, I'm thinking of making this a pay TBT for a request thing. Not because I need/want TBT (because I don't, I don't know what to do with the TBT I have) but because it'll make people only ask for things they really want, and not just requested on a whim.

If I do that, how much should I charge for it?

If anyone could give me your input on that, it would be very much appreciated. :D

Thank you everyone!

+1 to that. I think you could charge a MINIMUM of 50 tbt, but with the aniamtion and details you do, it could be upwards of 100, I think.

And when you do start, will it be on this thread, or will you be making a new thread?

+1 to that. I think you could charge a MINIMUM of 50 tbt, but with the aniamtion and details you do, it could be upwards of 100, I think.

And when you do start, will it be on this thread, or will you be making a new thread?
Thanks Steph & ArtsyDreamer!
If you trade Art for tbt or irl currency I believe you have to put it in the museum shop so I'd have to start a new thread, which kinda sucks.
I am thinking charging 100 tbt, but that may change.

Thanks Steph & ArtsyDreamer!
If you trade Art for tbt or irl currency I believe you have to put it in the museum shop so I'd have to start a new thread, which kinda sucks.
I am thinking charging 100 tbt, but that may change.

It wouldn't be too bad! You could create a shop page and junk and use the stuff you've done here as examples! :)

It wouldn't be too bad! You could create a shop page and junk and use the stuff you've done here as examples! :)

True, that could be fun. Thanks for your support Steph!
You're always so helpful and friendly, thank you! :D

True, that could be fun. Thanks for your support Steph!
You're always so helpful and friendly, thank you! :D

Anything for Ryuko lmao

MjUtE1x.gif

Haha, still one of the best anime to me. xD
At least comedy wise.

I love anything Trigger does, tbh. The animation in KLK is so fluid, ugh I also basically cried during it.

And Ragyo's theme song, Blumenkranz, although in German, is my freakin' jam.

Back