• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pixel Art [Free Requests]

<URL="http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?41073-Tobia"]Tobia[/URL>

replace < with [ and replace > with ]

^ This, or highlight the word/picture you want to link and click the little globe (next to the smiley button) that has a little chain link over it and paste in the link you want it to redirect to, in this case, it would be Tobia's belltree profile.

Hi! I just recently came across this thread and you are very creative! I love the animations and the art you create. I was hoping to request one from you! If considered, I would love to see Poppy and Marshal face to face with Marshal handing poppy a clover!

I loved the art you created for NijiNymphia!

Thank you so much! I look forward to looking at your other art work~

Hi! I just recently came across this thread and you are very creative! I love the animations and the art you create. I was hoping to request one from you! If considered, I would love to see Poppy and Marshal face to face with Marshal handing poppy a clover!

I loved the art you created for NijiNymphia!

Thank you so much! I look forward to looking at your other art work~

Thank you, I really didn't think anyone would think twice about my silly pixel art, so I'm really surprised to see so many people liking them.
Yea, i'll make that for you. :D

Last edited:
I would adore a pixel art of the gorgeous wolfie Freya if you're still taking requests. Your art is beautiful!

Gosh your pixels/ animations are to die for!! <3
People have already requested all the characters I wanna see
I can give you some ideas for the characters if you're interested :3

Julian -- In a glamorous pose with sparkles surrounding him
Lucky -- i think it would be adorable if he was sniffing a daffodil then sneezing
Ruby -- daydreaming about space or dozing off

keep up the good work! (now i kinda want to make animations XD )

Gosh your pixels/ animations are to die for!! <3
People have already requested all the characters I wanna see
I can give you some ideas for the characters if you're interested :3

Julian -- In a glamorous pose with sparkles surrounding him
Lucky -- i think it would be adorable if he was sniffing a daffodil then sneezing
Ruby -- daydreaming about space or dozing off

keep up the good work! (now i kinda want to make animations XD )

Thank you! You should make animations, they're fun to make. :)

That's funny someone already suggested the Julian and sparkles thing, hehe.
Thanks for the suggestions though, I'll keep them in mind.

Random, and not directed at anyone particularly, but I was thinking of making customized mayors. Would anyone be interested in that?
Also, I'm thinking of making this a pay TBT for a request thing. Not because I need/want TBT (because I don't, I don't know what to do with the TBT I have) but because it'll make people only ask for things they really want, and not just requested on a whim.

If I do that, how much should I charge for it?

If anyone could give me your input on that, it would be very much appreciated. :D

Thank you everyone!

Oh, mayor pixels sound really cute! ^u^ And I'd definitely be willing to pay TBT for my request- not sure what price to recommend, though ^^;

Random, and not directed at anyone particularly, but I was thinking of making customized mayors. Would anyone be interested in that?
Also, I'm thinking of making this a pay TBT for a request thing. Not because I need/want TBT (because I don't, I don't know what to do with the TBT I have) but because it'll make people only ask for things they really want, and not just requested on a whim.

If I do that, how much should I charge for it?

If anyone could give me your input on that, it would be very much appreciated. :D

Thank you everyone!

+1 to that. I think you could charge a MINIMUM of 50 tbt, but with the aniamtion and details you do, it could be upwards of 100, I think.

And when you do start, will it be on this thread, or will you be making a new thread?

+1 to that. I think you could charge a MINIMUM of 50 tbt, but with the aniamtion and details you do, it could be upwards of 100, I think.

And when you do start, will it be on this thread, or will you be making a new thread?
Thanks Steph & ArtsyDreamer!
If you trade Art for tbt or irl currency I believe you have to put it in the museum shop so I'd have to start a new thread, which kinda sucks.
I am thinking charging 100 tbt, but that may change.

Thanks Steph & ArtsyDreamer!
If you trade Art for tbt or irl currency I believe you have to put it in the museum shop so I'd have to start a new thread, which kinda sucks.
I am thinking charging 100 tbt, but that may change.

It wouldn't be too bad! You could create a shop page and junk and use the stuff you've done here as examples! :)

It wouldn't be too bad! You could create a shop page and junk and use the stuff you've done here as examples! :)

True, that could be fun. Thanks for your support Steph!
You're always so helpful and friendly, thank you! :D

True, that could be fun. Thanks for your support Steph!
You're always so helpful and friendly, thank you! :D

Anything for Ryuko lmao

MjUtE1x.gif

Haha, still one of the best anime to me. xD
At least comedy wise.

I love anything Trigger does, tbh. The animation in KLK is so fluid, ugh I also basically cried during it.

And Ragyo's theme song, Blumenkranz, although in German, is my freakin' jam.

Back