• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

Um yeah I think I have an idea on like, two people that are scum.
But I'm not gonna share too much because it's night yo.
Hey sars let's team up on all these n00bs
Kitkat power 4 life bby
oh-yes-reaction-gif.gif

We can still talk at night tho. If you wanna share via PM or something that's cool, but idk why they can't be shared at night. If you're thinking scum might use them, then the same goes for town too, which would help benefit info flow and all.

Scum STABBY STABBY time tho

..what...?

Tonight I finally have a chance to participate more in this, so I'll be reading back and rereading. So far I have a few ideas on who could be scum, and who I definitely think should be our next lynch target, all depending on what happens overnight of course.

There is no leap in logic. You steered the vote off of one person and onto another. SarasaKat's alignment is still unknown, but Ness's has now clearly been revealed. You ended up being at least partly responsible for their death, to no small extent, and I still don't know if SarasaKat is scum or not - For all I know, you just stepped in and saved your scumbuddy and killed our Vig in the process. And you question why this makes you look bad? Don't be silly, mate.

Eh. I know it makes me look bad. But you kinda swooped in with a "Look, I said scum would swoop in and change the lynch and Enderwiggin swooped in and lead the b/w change! Scum!"

And I admit I felt very defensive especially because I was already feeling kinda **** about leading the Ness wagon.

So yeah. Reads post to come within the next 20 mins. Just spent ages combing through the thread.

@Ayaya You knew that Ness was 1-shot Vig, right? Given that that's kind of a hard claim to BS compared to say, VT, why'd you vote him, especially after what you just said earlier about you guys overall trusting eachother?

B/c I'm a moron. I meant Sataric XD
I didn't vote for him??? I voted for you, wanted to change my vote after you posted your reads to either Jacob (bc he voted for an inactive) or Panda (bc people are finding her scummy), I thought I had time to read through Panda's posts first but I didn't and the voting thread closed.

Also this whole post is kind of confusing to read, I'm not sure who you're quoting there.

If I die tonight, please watch out for Kit. Her absence and "OMG this has started already?!" posts looked super fake to me.

adsf;lksajkl;fjasdlk;fjsa

SO MY POWER JUST WENT OUT AND APPARENTLY CHROME DIDN'T SAVE A LICK OF MY POST, Lemme try summerising real quickly:

- - - Post Merge - - -

A bunch of people I don't have any real reads on because they haven't talked enough or their posts contain not enough to go off.
Lucanosa
Runeraider
Kit
Zoolka (Slight townread, but not enough to go off of.)
M3ow (Slight scumread, but not enough to go off of.)

The "**** if I know" catagory.
Aka Sataric. I've wibble-wobbled between town and scum very noticeably all day on day one, and I'll be honest, I'm having trouble reading them. At all.

The "Why is Sataric attacking them? That's a pretty poor reason to suspect them" Group
Ayaya

People who need to do some updated reading and give reads but they're decently town in my eyes atm:
Tom
Trundle

The "I thought they might have been scum but they're probably town" section:
Trojan
Minties

The "I still think they're town despite the people against them" list: (Read her claim post and a few of the others. The claim post especially)
Sarasakat

The "Style has changed from normal and they could be scum" list:
Call Me Daniel
Panda

The "Day two lynch/pressure targets":
Doughssant
Jacob

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait did Sarasa really just try to say Ayaya had voted for Ness?

No that was Me/Minties/Panda/Sarasa

Okay gimme a moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would there have been reason for there to be scum on the Ness wagon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean if there would be Panda is the obvious pick but for some reason I'm suddenly feeling off about that. Idk. Maybe my brain is just overtime rn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I die tonight, please watch out for Kit. Her absence and "OMG this has started already?!" posts looked super fake to me.

This is a pretty weak read to make when they haven't even posted their reads yet tho.

@Trundle Previous Page: Saving Sataric is the dumbest and most anti-town thing you could ask Doc to do honestly. Re-read the thread, you'll understand why.

Trundle I was legit gone Dolby even yelled at me D:
Imo you've been pushing me from the start.. Before I had even posted... Y?

All you've said so far this nightphase is point out the obvious lack of trust in Sataric/Ness/Ayaya's group.

Trundle I was legit gone Dolby even yelled at me D:
Imo you've been pushing me from the start.. Before I had even posted... Y?

nope, that was my first time mentioning you this game

@Ender: Patience, I've rested up so expect something in a bit. Maybe not before night is over, but reads are coming.

Oh it was someone else then
Tom I think
You guys all blend together :/
But still like y man
I missed so much s***storm im sad

Also for those curious, since it's come to my attention Sat and Aya were only interested in the QT for determining my alignment I've left. They were more or less pestering me to keep talking, hoping I'd slip? Normally I'd hang around for information, but I honestly don't trust either that much.

Also for those curious, since it's come to my attention Sat and Aya were only interested in the QT for determining my alignment I've left. They were more or less pestering me to keep talking, hoping I'd slip? Normally I'd hang around for information, but I honestly don't trust either that much.
This is true. Ness said so himself on our QT that he told Sataric to make the QT for us. I was invited to Ness' QT because Sataric told him I'm acting pro-town in the QT (which made me question why he became defensive when I questioned & threatened him) Me and Sataric were also discussing the possibility of Tom being scum on early D1 which made him invite me and Tom to a QT so we can make sure ourselves. In the end it didn't grow anywhere...

I am feeling more and more like there's something off in the whole Ayaya/Sataric thing but I can't place it.

Back