• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Our 2022 Christmas Event Starts This Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
announcement.png

The winter holidays are coming, which means it's soon time for another festive event on The Bell Tree! This year, we're bringing back TBT's Season of Giving for its third iteration.

If you weren't around or can't remember our last Season of Giving in 2020, it works a bit differently than our typical events. Collectibles sold in the shop will be hidden by wrapping paper and won't be revealed until Christmas Day. As always, currency you earn from completing tasks can be spent on these collectibles, but only to be purchased as gifts for other forum users. That's where its name, Season of Giving, comes from! While you can't buy the collectibles for yourself, we'll also have an area for gift exchanges so everyone will have an opportunity to collect each of the wrapped presents. In the spirit of giving, The Bell Tree will also be donating money to various charities based on the amount of collectible presents everyone sends to one another.

Join us this Saturday, December 10th for our latest edition of TBT's Season of Giving, which will run until Christmas Day, December 25th, with some additional tasks lasting until December 30th.

In other festive news, starting today, you can now purchase the animated, but temporary, Christmas Lights collectible from the Shop for 5 bells!

269.jpg

Between now and December 16th, 2022 these Christmas Lights can only be gifted to other forum users. However, if you prefer to do your decorating on your own, you'll be able to buy this temporary collectible for yourself starting on December 17th, 2022. This temporary collectible will disappear from your inventory in January, so don't waste any time in spreading the holiday cheer! See you this weekend.🎄

AEAA5736-14A5-44AD-A0C6-B66EC822AF68.gif

aaaa i’m so excited!!! i had a funny feeling something was happening when oblivia posted that test thread (i saw that 👀) and i saw the christmas lights in her lineup. i really enjoyed the season of giving event back in 2020, so i’m happy to see it return! can’t wait to see what the activities and collectibles will be this year! ☺️❤️💚

year 3 of me hoping to win something from oblivia’s 12 days of christmas,,,, crescent-moon wand finally, maybe? 👀

can't wait to see the new collectibles!!

also ty staff for making the Christmas lights so cheap, I can't remember how much they were in the past but I want to be able to send out as many lights as possible without bankrupting myself lol 🙏

I'm looking forward to the Season of Giving again. It was a lot of fun last time. Thank you, Staff, for another wonderful holiday event!

Ahh I'm so excited, this will be my first Season of Giving event and I can hardly wait! ;w; I'll be looking forward to seeing what staff has in store for us, and for the collectible reveals on Christmas Day!

Happy holidays, everyone! ❤️💚

Oooh this sounds super cute! :) excited about the colored lights!! I love how magical the holiday spirit feels this time of year, so this event will be fun!

Ooh, mystery collectibles sounds so fun! My December is pretty swamped right now, but I'm hoping I can participate enough to afford to send a few gifts out at least. :love:

Thank you mods for all the work you put in, I can't wait to see the event go live.

Mystery collectibles sound fun but I wish we could see what they look like. I’m excited about collectibles I know nothing about, lol. I’m looking forward to the event going live on Saturday!

I had a shift open for all day on Saturday for my second job that I was considering taking, but I’m happy I decided not to. I can focus my energy that day on this event.

I had a lot of fun in the Summer fair, missed Halloween, but really looking forward and ready for the Christmas event! Hopefully I can enter Buck in a category! 🐴:love:

Yay! I can't wait for the advent calendar to go up! The music is so festive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back