• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Orius' Villager Hotel (Free Giveaways of Any Villager 🐶🐱🐻🐨🐸)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 4 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Alright, Dodo's up. :)
I'll come over as soon as I get an empty plot :D
Post automatically merged:

Heading over, sorry for the wait :( It's hard to TT out villagers when you want to keep 7/10 lol

Last edited:
Heading over, sorry for the wait :( It's hard to TT out villagers when you want to keep 7/10 lol
Hah, no worries. Yeah, definitely very, very hard. Sigh, Nintendo and its frustrating system. Doubt they'll ever fix it...

Feel free to take your time. Just drop me a line if you need to be somewhere and I can hold the other villagers for you. :)

Edit: The Dodo Code will be different btw since I need to TT to get Pierce to move in officially.

Hey i would like Henry but i have no one moving out right now. I Will just put this right here and contacted you when someone agrees to move out!

Hey i would like Henry but i have no one moving out right now. I Will just put this right here and contacted you when someone agrees to move out!
No problem! I have Henry ready to move in, so feel free to reply here when you have an open plot!

Edit: Due to the new Nintendo update, villager request will no longer involve time-traveling beginning from November 5th (temporarily). That means no treasure island visitors, unfortunately. Amiibo visitors will still be available, but you need to wait three days while I summon them.

Sorry, but there's no way I'm going to ruin the pacing of the game this time when there's so much amazing stuff to experience. LOL

Last edited:
Hi, please state your preferred collection date/time and your time zone. Thank you. :)
Thanks for replying! My time zone is 23:34 (CEST) rn, i would like to do the adoption as soon as possible or otherwise on a date that suites you better, i'm on autumn break so i have some time to spare

Thanks for replying! My time zone is 23:34 (CEST) rn, i would like to do the adoption as soon as possible or otherwise on a date that suites you better, i'm on autumn break so i have some time to spare
I can prepare him for you now in the next 15 mins. You want to accept him now?

Hello! I was wondering if you have Kabuki available. My time is currently 1800 EST. I’m free right now if you’d be able but im free for the next few hours as well!

Hello! I was wondering if you have Kabuki available. My time is currently 1800 EST. I’m free right now if you’d be able but im free for the next few hours as well!
Kabuki's ready to move out. Are you ready to collect him? :)

No problem! I have Henry ready to move in, so feel free to reply here when you have an open plot!

Edit: Due to the new Nintendo update, villager request will no longer involve time-traveling beginning from November 5th (temporarily). That means no treasure island visitors, unfortunately. Amiibo visitors will still be available, but you need to wait three days while I summon them.

Sorry, but there's no way I'm going to ruin the pacing of the game this time when there's so much amazing stuff to experience. LOL
Heyya! I have melba ready to move out rn! Waiting for Henry ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back