• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Orius' Villager Hotel (Free Giveaways of Any Villager 🐶🐱🐻🐨🐸)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 4 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey whenever you can, can I request Rosie? Thank you!
No problem. Added you to the waiting list.

Speaking of which, I've added a waiting list to the first post. You can check it out to see the list of requests I'm handling and their status to speculate how long your request might take.

Thanks for your patience, as always. :)

Edit:
Have a surprise waiting for yall on the first post... :)

Last edited:
Yes, I'm back again, who could have seen this coming? Anyway, since I'm shaking up my villager lineup in order to bring about a radically different island aesthetic, I would like to once again put my name down for Pierce. I'm in no hurry whatsoever though, so we don't need to rush!

I'm not sure if I could "order" more than one villager in a single post, but I'm also looking forward to getting Punchy (and Blaire while we're at it) in the near future, just fyi because I may be back again very soon 😅

Yes, I'm back again, who could have seen this coming? Anyway, since I'm shaking up my villager lineup in order to bring about a radically different island aesthetic, I would like to once again put my name down for Pierce. I'm in no hurry whatsoever though, so we don't need to rush!

I'm not sure if I could "order" more than one villager in a single post, but I'm also looking forward to getting Punchy (and Blaire while we're at it) in the near future, just fyi because I may be back again very soon 😅
Alrighty, Altarium, all three requested villagers of yours are ready for collection! Feel free to reply here any time when you're ready. :)

Hi! I would love to Snag Kiki. LMK when we can make it happen at your convenience. Thanks

Hi! I would love to Snag Kiki. LMK when we can make it happen at your convenience. Thanks
I'll do Kiki once I help Jessi with June. Kiki's no issue since she has an Amiibo; June doesn't (her Amiibo is the Welcome Amiibo kind, which I'm still trying to get... lol

So yeah, might take an hour, depending on how fast I get an open plot for June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back