• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Orius' Villager Hotel (Free Giveaways of Any Villager 🐶🐱🐻🐨🐸)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 4 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Could I have an adorable normal villager? No preference, I’d like a surprise.

Whenever you’re ready. I’m on right now.
Since you asked for a surprise, I do have someone in mind, but because I don't have her Amiibo with me, I'll have to request for her from my treasure island, which means you might have to wait up to an hour or more. Would you be willing to wait? If not, I could always try to look for another villager with an Amiibo card, which will be faster. :p

On a semi-unrelated side note, tomorrow, I'll be getting 50 "Welcome Amiibo" cards, which will contain villagers not available in the Series 1-4 cards, so you guys will have more selections by then (without going through the tedious treasure island process).

Since you asked for a surprise, I do have someone in mind, but because I don't have her Amiibo with me, I'll have to request for her from my treasure island, which means you might have to wait up to an hour or more. Would you be willing to wait? If not, I could always try to look for another villager with an Amiibo card, which will be faster. :p

On an semi-unrelated side note, tomorrow, I'll be getting 50 "Welcome Amiibo" cards, which will contain villagers not available in the Series 1-4 cards, so you guys will have more selections by then (without going through the tedious treasure island process).
I don’t mind waiting, if you have one in mind. I’ll be working on my island for a few more hours anyway.

I don’t mind waiting, if you have one in mind. I’ll be working on my island for a few more hours anyway.
I've put your request forward on the treasure island, but it's taking a little while, so you might have to wait longer. Feel free to reply here or message me later if you need to go and can only collect at another time. I appreciate your patience. :)

I've put your request forward on the treasure island, but it's taking a little while, so you might have to wait longer. Feel free to reply here or message me later if you need to go and can only collect at another time. I appreciate your patience. :)
I’m still doing roadwork on my island. No problem.

I’m still doing roadwork on my island. No problem.
Okay, so I've managed to contact the admin of the treasure island. Seems that the villager in question won't be available until 9pm, GMT+8, which is 8 hours from now. So yeah, you don't have to wait around anymore, and you could simply drop me a time that's convenient for you and I'll have the villager ready. :)

How about after tomorrow’s direct?
When's the Nintendo Direct again? I don't know the time for it.

Edit: Never mind, found it. 10am Eastern Time, which is about 9 hours from now, so it should be just in time for the collection. :)

Alrighty, Altarium, all three requested villagers of yours are ready for collection! Feel free to reply here any time when you're ready. :)
Hello! I finally have some time off, so I'm ready. Can start opening up a plot whenever you tell me

Hello! I finally have some time off, so I'm ready. Can start opening up a plot whenever you tell me
Who would you like to collect first? I have three villagers waiting for you, so just pick how ever many you want in accordance to the amount of time you have to open up plots. lol

Who would you like to collect first? I have three villagers waiting for you, so just pick how ever many you want in accordance to the amount of time you have to open up plots. lol
I'd like to get Pierce first if possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back