• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Auction Original ZUCKER!

annkat

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I was hoping Zucker wouldn't be the one to ask to leave after I TT'd, but he was. :( So I've decided to let the little cutie go. He's so sweet but not a dreamie for me. As far as I know, he's 100% original. I've never given him any furniture and his clothes and catchphrases are original. He's only been in my town for a week or two.

He's set to move out on the 29th but I will TT him into boxes, as I will be out of town on the 29th and don't plan to wait that long to send him off.

PLEASE DO NOT BID WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE! I can't stress this enough. I auctioned him on another forum earlier and both high bidders walked out from what I'm assuming was them realizing they didn't have the money. So please make sure you have the funds available. Do not bid just to make others bid higher/try to outbid you.

Starting Bid: 10million
MI: 500k
Buyout: 30million

I'll end this when I feel like the bids are high enough, or when someone buys him out. :)

Sadly too high for my poor butt XD
good luck on the auction!

I probably can't go very high (but seriously if I win this I will give up my soul and heart and sell all my body parts to science in happiness)

10.5 mill >:

Edit: My friend JUST paid me back the money she owed me so now I have 30 mill :D
Can I buy him out? <3

Last edited:
Absolutely!! :) I'll add you right now and get him into boxes. Do you have any way to prove you have the money? It's not that I don't trust you, I've just been jilted a lot today. :c

Hold on real quick I'll take a picture of my bank account and I'll edit this in a second. Just gotta dig for my 3DS I forgot which bag I put it in LOL

Edit: Also included my card. Let me know if its too big D: I'm new to the forums so I'm not sure on the html coding etc.

Edit x2: Do you mind waiting like 5ish minutes? I need to TT someone out cause I'm adopting Vesta from someone which is another dreamie of mine and Elsie has rumors of her moving out so it'll be fast >:
IMG_1611_zps7d16e637.jpgIMG_1610_zps1551114b.jpg

Last edited:
Back