• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Olympus Cycling 20 TBT per adoption

Lol poor toad buts it's just 300+ animals and tons of tier 6 :p...... ok I'm not helping saying this

ok starting rapid cycling now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Prices updated since I have no current reserves or anyone of relevance in town lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

FRita the Goddess of fast food in boxes! voiding
Big Top moved in...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cheri in boxes! The Goddess of Salmon! Tier 4 is 50 TBT or 2 million IGB.... will void at the top of the hour
Astrid moved in

Last edited:
Cheri being voided now, I'm impatient

- - - Post Merge - - -

Buck the God of fixing Horse Races in boxes
Angus moved in... I'm literally so pissed at all these Tier 6 villagers

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ed the God of smoking hay in boxes
ROCKET MOVED IN OH MY GAH I'M JUST GONNA BURN THIS COPY OF AC

A tier 3 is in my campsite and I will do anything to move her in....

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it just dotty now? I had you down for two others too... she's tier 4

You're right I did! Sorry about that. Yes,I'm still lurking for Chester,Marcel and Dotty. Sorry for any confusion.

You're right I did! Sorry about that. Yes,I'm still lurking for Chester,Marcel and Dotty. Sorry for any confusion.

no worries! thanks for checking up on me :D
Ed voided, Ch?vre moving in next...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Curt the God of awkward wounds in boxes
Ch?vre in

campsite got another good one... paused

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like come on, just play me one time in Rock-Paper-Scissors you beeyatch

- - - Post Merge - - -

"You know I am actually thinking of moving here permanently" OK YOU SHOULD MOVE HERE "you know I can't possibly leave my all my friends in my town" OK THEN WHY YOU TALKING TO ME ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW AND LEAD ME ON!

YESSSSS! Ankha is moving in after all.... was this close to quitting on her

- - - Post Merge - - -

Felicity in boxes! Goddess of bob hair-cuts
Ankha officially moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leaving felicity up over night! she is 100 TBT or 4 million IGB, or make a counter offer

campsite got another good one... paused

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like come on, just play me one time in Rock-Paper-Scissors you beeyatch

- - - Post Merge - - -

"You know I am actually thinking of moving here permanently" OK YOU SHOULD MOVE HERE "you know I can't possibly leave my all my friends in my town" OK THEN WHY YOU TALKING TO ME ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW AND LEAD ME ON!

Maybe she wanted to be BRIBED or something!! Snooty villagers and all.

I hope I will still have her later... Idk if I TT to have we stay in boxes last night....

Just saved Felicity!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to continue cycling so I may have to void Felicity

Ankha the Matron of Goddesses!
Genji moved in

Auctioning off Ankha

Last edited:
Genji in boxes! The God of training montages
Julian moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Genji is 75 tbt or 3 million IGB... will be available for pick up for him tonight around 10:30 pm

Back