• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Olympus Cycling 20 TBT per adoption

Sorry, I stopped cycling to get Miranda in for someone I saw on the looking for thread.... I also want to remind everyone that I will take Low Tiered lurkers! I'm changing it to at least Tier 5 and 6, and maybe some Tier 4s.... if you post a name I will know if I will add them or not....

Some cycling threads like to speed through to just the expensive villagers, but I really am here to help everyone out! I will always charge some TBT or IGB, but I do want to help you guys out :D

Rudy adopted! God of Christmas :D
Miranda moved in after I saw someone was looking for her!
cycling on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pippy the Goddess of moss being voided
Deirdre moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Phew Blanche the Goddess of grace in boxes! Holding for Zebranaomy!
Puck moved in

Could I take Blanche if the other person doesn't take her? How much would she be?

I took Blanche from Zebranaomy so she could put her back into another one of her towns, I know she will be taking her back... and I will hold her indefinitely so she won't ever be open to other offers.... sorry

Can I lurk for Tutu please?
Thank you c:

~♚Vickie

Will resume cycling!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Puck the God of Hockey Fights in boxes reserved! contacting! Buck moved in right next to him
Bunnie is moving in next from campsite

I'm no longer lurking for Sparro. I just got him yesterday. c:

Tom the God of Names as Puns in boxes! giving like 15 minutes
Bunnie officially moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

ehh, voiding now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anabelle the Goddess of Road Kill in boxes... voided
Spork moved in
I think my cycling town got pissed I left

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opal the Goddess of semi-not-precious stones in boxes
Curt moved in.... OMFG LIKE I WANT TO SCREAM ALL THESE VILLAGERS SUCK
and Deli has been in the campsite twice today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bunnie the goddess of lackluster names in boxes! 50 TBT or 2 Million IGB... leaving up over night!
Felicity will be moving in from the campsite next
Cheri just moved in too

" Bunnie the goddess of lackluster names in boxes! "

WHAT?! You can't be serious!? Bunnie is adorable! Toad, I am ashamed !!

" Bunnie the goddess of lackluster names in boxes! "

WHAT?! You can't be serious!? Bunnie is adorable! Toad, I am ashamed !!

but she is a bunny......... named bunnie...... yeah she's adorable, but come on Bunnie. BUNNIE?

she could have at least been named Bonnie, now thats funny

Last edited:
Spork the God of playing in **** in boxes.... voiding
Felciity officially moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Miranda the goddess of passive aggressive insults in boxes
Frita moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Once I get Miranda out (she's reserved) I can quickly speed cycle since all the villagers kinda suck.... please put your lurkers in now, so I can notify you if they move in during it.... if you post in the LF thread I might catch it, but don't post here like "agh man *such and such villager* always gets voided" when i offer the opportunity to find them.... and if you don't reserve them after that, and you aren't on all the time, they will just be voided!

Back