• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 🎇💖 [OFFLINE & UPDATED] Catalog all 81 COMPLETE Popular Furniture sets (535 items) for only 200 TBT! 💖🎇

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN - Kate
Island Name - Sealtainn
Questions/Comments - Thank you for doing this! I'll send TBT over whenever you're ready :>

IGN - Prophecy82
Island Name - HiddenLeaf
Questions/Comments - Looking forward to this when you have time

HIIIIII!~ I'm online and free now!~ You can send over the TBT whenever you are ready and I'll send you the dodo + instructions! :3

IGN - Kate
Island Name - Sealtainn
Questions/Comments - Thank you for doing this! I'll send TBT over whenever you're ready :>
HIIIIII!~ I'm online and free now!~ You can send over the TBT whenever you are ready and I'll send you the dodo + instructions! :3

Donation/TBT sent

Last edited:
Sounds good! Feel free to post here when you are ready! x) I'll be doing this all night ahaha slept so long today so I'll be up late LOL
Ahah! Our schedules might be backwards! Stayed up the whole night and am now trying to sleep <3 but thank you!

IGN - Sakura
Island Name - Kocho
Questions/Comments - I'd love to drop by and catalog if you're still available! (piske)

IGN- Tdawg
Island Name: Coco
Comments: let me know when there is an open slot ty!
There's an open slot!~ :3 Send tbt whenever you are ready and I'll send over the dodo!~

There's one more slot open for anyone else that wants to join x)

hello! i would love to come over to catalog :)

IGN - Meela
Island Name - Paradisa
Questions/Comments - thank you :)

IGN - Robert
Island Name - Neverland
Questions/Comments - Still looking for star wand?
i have extra

IGN - Francesca
Island Name - Yoake
Questions/Comments - tell me when i can send you the 200 tbt ^^

IGN - Robert
Island Name - Neverland
Questions/Comments - Still looking for star wand?
i have extra
aaa sorry it's not the in game item ahaha it's a collectible for this forum XD it shows up on your sidebar underneath your profile pic :3
IGN - Francesca
Island Name - Yoake
Questions/Comments - tell me when i can send you the 200 tbt ^^
You can send the TBT now! <3

IGN - Jen
Island Name - Midori
Questions/Comments - Just let me know when to send TBT as well ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back