• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 🎇💖 [OFFLINE & UPDATED] Catalog all 81 COMPLETE Popular Furniture sets (535 items) for only 200 TBT! 💖🎇

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN - Sanna
Island Name - St. Flora
Questions/Comments - Piske! Let me know when I can come over :giggle:

IGN - Sanna
Island Name - St. Flora
Questions/Comments - Piske! Let me know when I can come over :giggle:
You can send the TBT whenever you are ready and then I'll send over the dodo code + instructions via DMs <3

Hi there, piske. (I can read.)

IGN - Draskon
Island Name - Corbantis
Questions/Comments - I'm new here, but was wondering if you were still accepting a Star Wand (I assume in-game, anyway.) for your Cataloguing service. Thank you for your time, and for doing this!

Last edited:
Hi there, piske. (I can read.)

IGN - Draskon
Island Name - Corbantis
Questions/Comments - I'm new here, but was wondering if you were still accepting a Star Wand (I assume in-game, anyway.) for your Cataloguing service. Thank you for your time, and for doing this!
OH! Sorry it wasn't an in game item but a forum collectible ahaha I just took it out since I found one a while ago as to avoid any confusion x) Thank you so much!

IGN - may
Island Name - shangri-la
Questions/Comments - piske! also sent over the tbt (and i seriously admire your hustle!)

IGN - may
Island Name - shangri-la
Questions/Comments - piske! also sent over the tbt (and i seriously admire your hustle!)
Hahaha thank you!! <333 Sending you a DM with info + code soon! Payment has been received! <333

Hi I'd like to join if you have a slot open!

IGN: Jason
Island name: Orbit
Comments: piske! Sending tbt now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back